Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

When is the last time you had a vacation?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:57 AM
  • 202 Replies
1 mom liked this

Have you ever taken a vacation with your family? What about vacationing with your spouse? When is the last time you had any kind of a vacation? Do you have any fun pics to share?

on vacation

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjenkins8208
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Dh and I took a vacation to Jamaica in 2012. And we took ds5 to Punta Cana this January. It was Ds first vacation or of the country and we plan to make Punta Cana our "family" vacation destination.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:04 AM

In FL for 2 months this winter. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Wow! Those are great pics and it sounds like a wonderful vacation! Was your son really excited about swimming with that dolphin?

Quoting sjenkins8208:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Dh and I took a vacation to Jamaica in 2012. And we took ds5 to Punta Cana this January. It was Ds first vacation or of the country and we plan to make Punta Cana our "family" vacation destination.

sjenkins8208
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:07 AM
It was very nice. And we actually didn't tell Ds we were doing it until we showed up at Dolphin Adventure! He LOVES the dolphin show at our zoo and would alway say he wanted to swim with the dolphins, so that was "his day".

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Wow! Those are great pics and it sounds like a wonderful vacation! Was your son really excited about swimming with that dolphin?

Quoting sjenkins8208:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

BAMFSFW
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Last weekend. We went to Santa Barbara (live in N.C.) for a long weekend. We take a family beach vacation every year & a few weekends trips just us/adults every yr. 

rjsmommy214
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:12 AM
When I was pregnant with DS we went to Aruba. That was 4 1/2 years ago. We are leaving on May 31st for our first family vacation. I'm so excited!
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Our last vacation was a long weekend in Mobile for the BayFest music festival. This is a horrible pic since it's taken from my phone while we're all jumping around and screaming, lol, but this is Halestorm, one of the bands we saw there:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Oh, I bet that was nice! Where in FL did you go?

Quoting Anonymous:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Aww, that's great!

Quoting sjenkins8208: It was very nice. And we actually didn't tell Ds we were doing it until we showed up at Dolphin Adventure! He LOVES the dolphin show at our zoo and would alway say he wanted to swim with the dolphins, so that was "his day".
Quoting Cafe Steph:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Near Ft Myers

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Oh, I bet that was nice! Where in FL did you go?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)