Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Have your kids ever caught you... in the act?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

DH and I decided to get a little frisky before getting out of bed this morning and just as we're in the middle of things, the door flew open and our 3yo came rushing in. Thankfully we were under the covers, but we did have to explain why mommy sounded funny, lol. We lied, lied, lied!!

Have your kids ever caught you?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 28, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Yes! My two year old snuck up on us one night and appeared at the side of the bed just in time to see my husbands O face. Talk about traumatic- for us anyways! The kid just asked for milk and walked off lolol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Nope, we always waiting till they were sleeping or the middle of the night, or gone.  Now we are empty nesters.  If we had a lock we also locked the door. 

jorgus
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 7:24 PM

BUMP!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:12 AM
No.
KsAangel25
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes one of our girls heard. She knocked on the door and asked if I was ok. I told her I had a cramp in my leg. My dh laughed so hard.
ebmars2681
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

omg!!! yes and it was the most embarrassing moment ever!! My daughter was 13 at the time.  i really don't why she just walked in. she knocked and walked in at the same time.  i was angry and embarrassed because she's old enough to know better.  and we were not under the covers. omg!!!!

dockyswifey
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Pretty close once. I think DS was about 3 or 4 and walked in. But like you, we were under the covers and I just rolled over. We have since learned to lock the door! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:08 AM

yeah, SD came into room while we were in the middle... she was young so she had no idea why I was sitting on her dad... Luckily it was pitch black. Couldn't see much. It was late, she had woken up...

katieross
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Hahaha this is hilarious!

Quoting Anonymous: Yes! My two year old snuck up on us one night and appeared at the side of the bed just in time to see my husbands O face. Talk about traumatic- for us anyways! The kid just asked for milk and walked off lolol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)