Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What would you do if your 13yo took a pic in bed with a 20yo??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

0506-willow-smith-aries-instagram-3 An Instagram pic of 13 year old Willow Smith, daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, shown laying in bed with topless 20 year old actor Moises Arias has the internet going nuts!

What would you do if this was YOUR kid?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MotherOF5Cuties
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 2:26 PM
I would be pissed.
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 7, 2014 at 2:35 PM
WHAT!!?? I would be beyond livid!! His ass would be grass!! Wow I'm shocked about that!
kit_manson
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
It really depends. Are they clothed? What's the relationship? I mean it's one thing to be hanging out in bed watching movies and eating chips, it's another if there's something going on.
LauraBelle9812
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Flip shit!
Alustriel
by New Member on May. 7, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Well first of all if he was a good friend of the family and had been years (which Moises Arias has) and they were all just hanging out talking then who cares! Even if he does have his shirt off she is fully dressed. Alot of guys hang out with no shirt on. No biggie.
But if more were going on it'd be a different story.
Woodbabe
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Yeah I'd need to know the relationship. If he's a family friend, he's known her since she was a toddler and sees her as a sister, that's one thing.

Otherwise, my husband would be going to meet him for a short, very one-sided discussion about the law and how far he's willing to go to protect his daughter.

~Parenting is not a Competitive Sport~
kara.haughton
by on May. 8, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I don't know how I would feel. Part of me is saying why is she hanging out with their circle of friends. a 20 year old and 13 year old have nothing in common. Even if he is a family friend, what could they possibly be talking about that warrants discussing around a 13 year old. That's 8th grade. 

But the other side of me is saying they are just laying there, but it still feels really weird. Its always the 'close family friends' who end up doing things with the daughters. 

mewebb82
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM

It depends entirely on who and the relationship. My oldest son will be 20 when my daughter is 13. 

CHERYL578
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Yes Willow was fully clothed. He had a shirt off thats it. There were other friends of their also there too.

Quoting kit_manson: It really depends. Are they clothed? What's the relationship? I mean it's one thing to be hanging out in bed watching movies and eating chips, it's another if there's something going on.

sissy502
by on May. 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Her daddy would beat the guy's ass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)