Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Does phone sex count as cheating?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 548 Replies

I've been in a committed relationship for a few years now and last night I woke up to hear my boyfriend on the phone. After a few minutes, it was pretty clear that he was having phone sex with someone. I quietly picked up the extension and heard the girl and I know her pretty well. She's married and has 2 kids!

I spoke up and told her "X, you should hang up the phone right now, before I tell your husband what you're doing." She stammered and said, "Why? It's not like I'm cheating or anything." I hung up and my boyfriend came in and asked WTH I was doing. I asked him the same, reminding him that she was married to someone else and he was in a relationship with me. He said, "It's not like phone sex is cheating. We were just screwing around." 

We fought and talked for hours and now he's gotten me so confused that I don't know what to think.

IS phone sex cheating?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2014 at 2:46 PM
13 moms liked this
For me, yes.
Ultra_
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 2:47 PM
For me, no.
NDADanceMom
by on May. 13, 2014 at 2:48 PM
78 moms liked this

Its cheating to me and I would tell the womans husband.  "hey I told your wife last night to stop having phone sex with my man.  I picked up the line and told her while she was doing it.  She said its not cheating or anything so I assume you dont care but you should let her know I like to get sleep and she should call a single guy."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 13, 2014 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it would be for me as well.
michelle623
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Yes

Saharra
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 5:53 PM
14 moms liked this
It would be for me. The mind starts before the actions do.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been in a committed relationship for a few years now and last night I woke up to hear my boyfriend on the phone. After a few minutes, it was pretty clear that he was having phone sex with someone. I quietly picked up the extension and heard the girl and I know her pretty well. She's married and has 2 kids!

I spoke up and told her "X, you should hang up the phone right now, before I tell your husband what you're doing." She stammered and said, "Why? It's not like I'm cheating or anything." I hung up and my boyfriend came in and asked WTH I was doing. I asked him the same, reminding him that she was married to someone else and he was in a relationship with me. He said, "It's not like phone sex is cheating. We were just screwing around." 

We fought and talked for hours and now he's gotten me so confused that I don't know what to think.

IS phone sex cheating?

nurse1997
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2014 at 6:25 PM
4 moms liked this

Hell ya and dont think other wise !

ZsMommy
by on May. 13, 2014 at 6:27 PM
3 moms liked this

YES

Erna2
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2014 at 6:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting ZsMommy:

YES

Runner36
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 6:43 PM
4 moms liked this

YES...definitely cheating!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)