Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 3:54 PM
  • 61 Replies
1 mom liked this

welcomeWelcome to The Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms have to say -
and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slpippin1978
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello! I am a mother of 3 boys and married to a wonderful man for 13 years (in Aug). I live in the country and am an avid Fisher woman. Look forward to chatting with everyone.
ruby-mommy
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Hello I'm lauraine. I am a mother of a 1 year old daughter. I live in the middle of no where in Lehigh acres Florida. The closest neighbor is a block away and the closest store is 3 miles away. I would love to chat and get to no a lot of you!
jesusgirl76
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 11:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello ladies. I'm Eva, SAHM of 2 girls ages 2 & 3. I've been married for almost 5 years and we currently live in Idaho.
LaughsAlot
by Liz on Jun. 6, 2014 at 1:18 PM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello ladies, I am a 52 year-old mom of 2 boys (31 and 14) and a 26 year old daughter, ggrandma to 4 boys and 2 girls. Happily married since 1999, but been with husband since 1996. Been with cafemom since 2007, met some great ladies here.
lynked
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 2:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, all.  My name is Linda.  I'm a 69-YO wife, mother of two, stepmom of two, grandma of 8 with one grand-angel, and great-grandma of 4 girls.  Ron and I have been married for 30 years in August.  We live in a mobile home on 5 acres in SE Missouri and absolutely love it.  Our little "subdivision" is a dirt road cul-de-sac and we have all very excellent neighbors.  It couldn't be any better.  I was born and raised in Austin, Texas and Ron is from Phoenix, AZ.  Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 7, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello, I'm Trica mom of 3. Married 18yrs next month. Joined cafemom back in 07'.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 7, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Welcome! August what is your anniversary?

Quoting slpippin1978: Hello! I am a mother of 3 boys and married to a wonderful man for 13 years (in Aug). I live in the country and am an avid Fisher woman. Look forward to chatting with everyone.
crystal98632
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:39 AM
2 moms liked this

hi. I'm Crystal. i live with my mom and autistic son in Longview WA.  i'm a stay at home mom and a single mom too....i'm looking for friends for my son because he's home taught....and i'm hitting alot of brick walls locating autism support in Cowlitz County!!!!!!!

Owensmommy32010
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

waveI'm Richelle,27, Married to my high school sweetheart, and we have a 4 yr old Son.

ZombieKissez
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone, I'm new here.  My name is Lisa and I live in Henderson Nevada with my wonderful husband and son.  I'm 35 years old and I love chatting and meeting new people.  I hope to chat with you all soon! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)