Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

My body is confusing the hell out of me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I had a period on May 1st. My periods are always super heavy and 7 days. They have always been exactly on time. I do know that things can change.

A few weeks after I started having some cramping and some cravings. On May 26th, i had a horrible pain in my side for a few hours. On May 28th(a week before my expected dadt)I started bleeding. I thought it was my period but it was odd. It came a week early, was very heavy and red the 1st 2 days then was light(just a few spots on my pad and light pink all 3 days)  Then that was it. So that put it as a 5 day period.

Lately I have been having that "full" feeling in my bladder when I have to pee. Last night i was craving a slushy lol. I also felt sick to my stomach. I always put on a panty liner before bed(since i have bladder leaks when I cough at night) This morning I woke up and went to pee, my panty liner was covered in blood. I have a dull aching in my back at the moment and feel sick to my stomach. I have never had a miscarriage so not sure if thats what it is but if so, why the bleeding twice all under 2 weeks?

Edit to add. I had a fever last night.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TwilightMom815
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 11:27 AM

I would make an appoinment with ur gyno, just to be safe. 

NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM
It could be anything from an std to thyroid issues. You should have them do a full work up on you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:35 PM

it's not an std. i have had my thyroid checked back in april.

Quoting NDADanceMom: It could be anything from an std to thyroid issues. You should have them do a full work up on you

BoganMamaof2
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:24 PM

hmmm... Im not sure what that was about. I would go get checked out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Go to your doctor ASAP because you don't want to fool around with this. How old are you? Do you have any fibroid tumors? They can make you bleed excessively.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2014 at 1:19 AM

not that i know of.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go to your doctor ASAP because you don't want to fool around with this. How old are you? Do you have any fibroid tumors? They can make you bleed excessively.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

not that i know of.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you get an ultrasound from your doctor you will find out. I had the same problem and found out I have one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN