Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Anyone else excited about True Blood?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:26 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
I can't wait! Next Sunday!
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 2:54 AM

eh it was weak last season and the book series was a pretty lamne ending as well.  disappointed overall.  I will watch it just so that I have the closure though.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jun. 16, 2014 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

YES! We're going to be doing viewing parties here on The Cafe. Stay tuned! :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Quoting MixedCooke:

eh it was weak last season and the book series was a pretty lamne ending as well.  disappointed overall.  I will watch it just so that I have the closure though.

I haven't read any of books but heard they were good? Definitely watch just b/c I'm already invested. lol

Runner36
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:19 AM

We are going to be in the process of moving :(  Guess I'll just have to binge watch once we get moved in!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE True Blood!!!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I'm super excited for our chats!! TEAMALCIDE

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Quoting Runner36:

We are going to be in the process of moving :(  Guess I'll just have to binge watch once we get moved in!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE True Blood!!!

Well good luck with your move!

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Already double checked the DVR to make sure it is ready to record ... can't believe this is the final season. Next Sunday is busy busy busy with several shows starting ... True Blood, Falling Skies and .... crap, can't remember the other one. 

So many shows (Psych, Burn Notice, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Warehouse 13, etc.) have been ending lately ... it's kind of depressing. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I've read them all and agree - the ending of the series in the books wasn't what I was hoping for, but the show has gone in such a different direction that I'm excited to see where they go with it for the end.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting MixedCooke:

I haven't read any of books but heard they were good? Definitely watch just b/c I'm already invested. lol

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Rawr! I've even adjusted to his short hair now, lol.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I'm super excited for our chats!! TEAMALCIDE

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I hate the cycles they go through... all of those you listed are among the ones we watch/ed, too. Sons should have a great ending season, though, after the whole Tara thing.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Already double checked the DVR to make sure it is ready to record ... can't believe this is the final season. Next Sunday is busy busy busy with several shows starting ... True Blood, Falling Skies and .... crap, can't remember the other one. 

So many shows (Psych, Burn Notice, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Warehouse 13, etc.) have been ending lately ... it's kind of depressing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)