Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the weirdest (funniest) thing your dog does?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 15 Replies

I had a  chiuauah doxen mix.  The puppies were so ugly no one wanted them.  We named him Butt Ugly Dog. Bud for short.  Whenever I made the bed he would jump up on the bed as I was flipping the sheet. Here is how it went...

Flip the sheet.  Bud jumps on the bed so the sheet is over him.  Move the bud. Flip the sheet.  Move the bud.  Flip the sheet.  I finally got tired of taking him off the bed so I just made the Bud instead of making the bed.  I would just make the bed over him.  When he finally decided to get up he would move off the bed in such a way that you couldn't even tell he had been there.

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifey1983
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202618838527107&l=7820029868104352039 Let's see if this video works. Its my dh goofing off with our dog. Sorry its a little dark.

PogoPalOj
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:23 PM

KILLER DOG!!

armywifey1983
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Haha! We call her 'seal pup' because when she gets riled up like this, she sounds like a barking seal.

SpiritedWitch
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Pepper has a ball that my mom made her ... it's about the size of a basketball but soft. It's made out of suede. It's called Humpy Ball ... want to guess why? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Shi will put her paw on your mouth when she wants to be praised. So we tell her she's a pretty girl or a good girl she'll give you a kiss then walk away. She's a beagle. Our chug half Chihuahua half pug spins till he dizzy then runs up and down the hall banging off the walls. He also howls along when ds 16 sings or raps in the house
PogoPalOj
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Bushblush

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Pepper has a ball that my mom made her ... it's about the size of a basketball but soft. It's made out of suede. It's called Humpy Ball ... want to guess why? 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Our muffin can play dead..
PogoPalOj
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:44 PM

Our Jesse just looks dead.  She sleeps with all four paws in the air and on her back. 

Quoting auntangelofsix: Our muffin can play dead..

BradleysMom2014
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Buddy will give you his paw to stop you from doing something.... he'll look at you, place his paw on you like "enough"

He also hasn't figured out if the bed or floor is more comfy... so he goes inbetween the two..

cbk_mom3
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:04 PM

My poodle, Sheldon follows me into the bathroom every morning when I go to shower. When I first got him, he'd pull my pj's off the counter and carry them back to the bedroom. Now, I just put them on the floor for him. It's a routine with him and I, and I guess it makes him feel needed. LOL. Also, our Chihuahua, who is almost 13, and has no teeth left, got her bluff in early on our cat, when we got him as a kitten. Dixie (the Chihuahua) would chase him out. Now, the cat is 3, and is about 4 times Dixie's size, and he STILL runs like he's being chased by a Pit Bull when she gets after him. LOL. And, she has also decided she wants to sleep wrapped around my head every night. Since she's our little old lady, we kinda let her get by with whatever she wants. Here's a pic DH snapped of us:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)