Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Females are not the weaker sex...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Females are not the weaker sex, Man has made her so.

True, False? What's your opinion?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:00 AM

You'd have to talk specifics. Physical strength...yes we are. Speed with running...yes we are. There are other things that aren't so.

SpiritFortress
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I think each gender has its general strengths and weaknesses but on an individual level, those can vary. For example, I know women who can physically kick the ass of most men, and I know men who have better nurturing abilities toward their children than some women. Sometimes general gender stereotypes fit; sometimes they don't. 

JC2223
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:04 PM

VanessaCB
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:27 PM
How ironic is that quote. If women were stronger, they would have not allowed men to turn them into the weaker sex.
PogoPalOj
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Men are the weaker sex.  We endure pain the likes of which would kill them.  We care for more than just our selves.  We support them.  We bear their children and all of their weaknesses and smile while we are doing it.

GertieK
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:47 AM

What a silly statement.  Each gender has its strengths and its weaknesses.  Why would women want to be the strongest in every area?  The differences in the genders should be celebrated.  It isn't a contest.  I like being a woman - with both my strengths and my weaknesses.  This business of pounding men with how they are supposedly weaker than women - how women are the superior gender - has done nothing positive for relationships.  Why would men want to commit to caring for a family after being told that they are inferior in every way?  We all need to believe that we have strengths and are needed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)