Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

My husband was on the news tonight!

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:04 AM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm so proud of him! He started a semi pro football team here in central Texas and a woman from the news came to our first practice today and had a story on the news tonight. It's such a great thing for the young men here and in the surrounding cities to have an opportunity to do this. I just can't say how proud I am of my husband!

Here is a link to the news story:

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/story/d/story/novice-starts-a-semi-pro-football-team/12984/0ljjWoaOkE6HHJkErZpZag

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Bump
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Awesome
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
It really is!

Quoting mmtosam06: Awesome
mariesmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:53 AM

my husband was on the news when our apartment complex flooded-twice in 1 week. he was on the news both times

hobobaby
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:02 AM

That's great!  Where in Texas?  I'm an hour outside of Dallas!  We might be neighbors!

TowerWife
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:14 AM
That's awesome!!
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:58 AM
We are in Coleman, it's 45 min south of Abilene. The team is based out of Novice which is in between Abilene and Coleman.

Quoting hobobaby:

That's great!  Where in Texas?  I'm an hour outside of Dallas!  We might be neighbors!

hobobaby
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Hmmmm. Haven't heard of any of them except Abilene. I'm in Sherman but will be moving back to Lewisville in feb, 2015! I'll google map the area and see how close or how far away we are. Texas is a big state!!!
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:38 AM
You are about 3 hours from us. I have a relative in Weatherford which is not far from Lewisville.

Quoting hobobaby: Hmmmm. Haven't heard of any of them except Abilene. I'm in Sherman but will be moving back to Lewisville in feb, 2015! I'll google map the area and see how close or how far away we are. Texas is a big state!!!
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN