Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM
  • 99 Replies

welcomeWelcome to The Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms have to say -
and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarah_su
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi iam a work at home/SAHM mom of 2. My son is 5 and my daughter is 17 months!
nib007
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi All. I'm Ni and I'm new here. This is the very first time I have joined anything or blogged in any way so I can say that I am hoping to create a wonderful experience out of this. I am a single mom of two cuties Jaz 8 and Jai 1.
ambersmama174
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I am a SAHM to three my oldest is 7, then 2 then 2 months!
Dana_24
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 2:39 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi I'm Dana a SAHM of 3 my oldest is 2 my middle is 1 and I have a one month old.... I don't kno many stay at home moms around me and a lot of people I know have been very judgmental of me staying home so I'm excited to talk to people that are doing the same!!
morgiefae
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi i'm Sarah, I'm from Kansas, i have two girls 11 and 8.  I work way to much

dejastar
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 1:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I am Cathie-sahm to two awesome kids.  Daughter is 13 years old and son is 10 years old.  I haven't been on a message board in a long time. 

Riversquinne
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, I am Jen.
I am a proud mom of a beautiful 5 year old. I am honest I really love this age :)
iammamamma
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:01 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello I have been on Facebook for 7 yrs and  I have never had this happen to me until today!

i posted in a group that some advice is bad advice , I was making that statement because women just say whatever comes to mind to ppl who are truly seeking good advice!

so today I get an email saying that I was this and that and I'm not following the guidelines. Burns me up because they say what they will but I'm being called out for my advice. 

Sad to see ppl get offended by a post on Cafemom, there are more serious things to be griping about!

This looks like a friendly group! 

I am a mom of 3, stay home to raise them, I love my children and husband very much. We were high school sweethearts 27 years ago and recently got back together and have been married 3 years! We have a ill baby girl together. So proud!!!!!!

thanks for your time! 

athorne
by Anna on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is Anna and I am a SAHM mom to my 2 year old daughter Kaitlyn Nicole who was born September 11, 2011 at West Virginia University Hospital in Morgantown, WV. I currently live in Shinnston, WV just outside town in the beautiful rolling hills of WV. My husband is a social worker at our local hospital as a behavioral health therapist working with clients who are dealing with chemical dependency who are in the process of quitting. I love spending time with Kaitlyn watching her grow physically and mentally. My husband and I have even been thinking about having another bundle of joy. :)
jmarieMA
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Ladies!
I'm Janna. I have 3 children, a stepson who is 13, a son who is 11, and a daughter who is 9. I am married to a wonderful man. I am like many moms here I assume. I am just looking for some advice when things get hairy. Lol
I work full time for a health insurance company.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)