Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Border control

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 386 Replies
What do you think should be done about all the children being sent over our border illegally?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GertieK
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:52 AM
64 moms liked this

Take care of them while we have them and send them home to their parents.  NO CATCH AND RELEASE.  We have to use compassion, but we cannot be responsible for fixing the lives of all the children who live in bad situations around the world. 

The left has literally twisted this situation into where if you think the kids need to be returned to their parents you don't care, or have compassion.  WHile compassion must be a part of the solution, when do the rights of our own citizens come into play?  What about the safety of our own citizens?  We cannot be held responsible for all of the children who are living in countries with problems.  Until we are back on solid ground ourselves, all this is doing is weakening us more and more.  Personally, I believe that was the intention when obama announced that he would not enforce our own laws.  He picks and chooses what laws he likes, and if he thinks a law will not benefit his own agenda, then it is just ignored.  The world tooks his announcement as an invitation, and here we are.  Our border MUST be secured.  While these kids (and MANY MANY MANY adults) are pouring in - the rest of the border is virtually unmanned, leaving it more open than usual to terrorist, drugs, sex slave trafficking, etc.  I believe that very soon we will experience an incident that will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park.  All around us are scandals and chaos.  We have had nothing but this stuff for f 1/2 years now.  I don't think our nation will be able to withstand much more and is at a boiling point.  Our own citizens along the border are being terrorized, vandalized, and killed by illegals... and the govt. could absolutely care less.  I was reading an interview with one of the ranchers down there who is literally sick from illegals bathing in his water source.  They have diseases that we won't know what to do with.  Squat and watch.  This was an intentional crisis, and it will end very badly for everyone - but most especially Americans.  The illegals are just pawns being used.

Bring in the National Guard.  Perry has supplied as many of Texas's guard as he can, but border security is one of the REAL/TRUE responsibilities of our government.... as opposed to taking care of every need of every one who thinks they are entitled to be taken care of. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree

Quoting GertieK:

Take care of them while we have them and send them home to their parents.  NO CATCH AND RELEASE.  We have to use compassion, but we cannot be responsible for fixing the lives of all the children who live in bad situations around the world. 

The left has literally twisted this situation into where if you think the kids need to be returned to their parents you don't care, or have compassion.  WHile compassion must be a part of the solution, when do the rights of our own citizens come into play?  What about the safety of our own citizens?  We cannot be held responsible for all of the children who are living in countries with problems.  Until we are back on solid ground ourselves, all this is doing is weakening us more and more.  Personally, I believe that was the intention when obama announced that he would not enforce our own laws.  He picks and chooses what laws he likes, and if he thinks a law will not benefit his own agenda, then it is just ignored.  The world tooks his announcement as an invitation, and here we are.  Our border MUST be secured.  While these kids (and MANY MANY MANY adults) are pouring in - the rest of the border is virtually unmanned, leaving it more open than usual to terrorist, drugs, sex slave trafficking, etc.  I believe that very soon we will experience an incident that will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park.  All around us are scandals and chaos.  We have had nothing but this stuff for f 1/2 years now.  I don't think our nation will be able to withstand much more and is at a boiling point.  Our own citizens along the border are being terrorized, vandalized, and killed by illegals... and the govt. could absolutely care less.  I was reading an interview with one of the ranchers down there who is literally sick from illegals bathing in his water source.  They have diseases that we won't know what to do with.  Squat and watch.  This was an intentional crisis, and it will end very badly for everyone - but most especially Americans.  The illegals are just pawns being used.

Bring in the National Guard.  Perry has supplied as many of Texas's guard as he can, but border security is one of the REAL/TRUE responsibilities of our government.... as opposed to taking care of every need of every one who thinks they are entitled to be taken care of. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:03 AM
21 moms liked this

Send their asses right back.  Obama is a wimp.  We are not a country that is a catch all for anyone who wants to come.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:05 AM
2 moms liked this
ALot of ppl would agree with you my husband included, but they are still children. It's not their faults. They deserve some compassion before being deported.

Quoting Anonymous:

Send their asses right back.  Obama is a wimp.  We are not a country that is a catch all for anyone who wants to come.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Its not their fault they got with a cartel to sneak over the border?  They know what they are doing is illegal.  We don't just have open borders here.  We are not a safety net for the world.  Just add more to the welfare roles right now.  These kids are not gonna be productive in society.  Compassion before deporation?  I don't get that. 

Quoting Anonymous: ALot of ppl would agree with you my husband included, but they are still children. It's not their faults. They deserve some compassion before being deported.
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
It is really the fault of the kids in your mind? Yes, they should be deported, I agree. They are still just kids though. We can't take care of our own homeless so we can't take in there's, I agree. I just feel bad for those babies.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not their fault they got with a cartel to sneak over the border?  They know what they are doing is illegal.  We don't just have open borders here.  We are not a safety net for the world.  Just add more to the welfare roles right now.  These kids are not gonna be productive in society.  Compassion before deporation?  I don't get that. 

Quoting Anonymous: ALot of ppl would agree with you my husband included, but they are still children. It's not their faults. They deserve some compassion before being deported.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:20 AM
5 moms liked this

Sadly the world is full of kids like these and we can't just take everyone.  These kids are not babies they are old enough to know they are not doing the right thing.  These thugs are rounding them up and telling them what they can do by going across the border and leading them where they can sneak through.  Obama is just ignoring things.  Seems that is his MO lately anyway. 

Quoting Anonymous: It is really the fault of the kids in your mind? Yes, they should be deported, I agree. They are still just kids though. We can't take care of our own homeless so we can't take in there's, I agree. I just feel bad for those babies.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

csxt99
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:28 AM
14 moms liked this

Their parents aren't worried about tossing their kids to the wind, but we are supposed to care? They need to be turned right around and sent right back over the border. Let Mexico set up refugee camps for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:30 AM
6 moms liked this
So because their parents are assholes we need to be?

Quoting csxt99:

Their parents aren't worried about tossing their kids to the wind, but we are supposed to care? They need to be turned right around and sent right back over the border. Let Mexico set up refugee camps for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Reading.Rainbow
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:30 AM
8 moms liked this

We should get rid of the borders .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)