Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Hi everyone

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 7:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hi everyone I am Cyndi. I am a mother of two and a step mother of one. I have a wonderful husband Ted. We have our ups and downs just like most people but in the end guess whos arms we are in? I am 26 and I have a terminal heart condition. I am health for now but i have my bad days. I have a rat named Lola and a dog named Liddia. We are living with my husband grandfather for reasons beyond our control. I am a full time student going for Medical Office Assistant. I love going to school, it is fun and gives me something to do.
 I enjoy Knitting and sewing. I am a creative type of person. I love to do crafts with my children. I am a proud redneck woman and I love having fun.
 My life revolves around my family and what they want. I am just looking for something where I can find someone to relate to me and understand what I am going through for the fact that my husband just says I am over reacting.
 So I guess if you want to know more just let me know.
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kattincolorado
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 7:25 PM
hello!

Group Co-Owner of Seasoned Friendships...40+

www.cafemom.com/group/seasonedfriendships

Group Admin to CafeMom Angels

www.cafemom.com/group/cafemomangels

MamaMia1967
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 7:49 PM
Just wanted to say hello! I'm married and have 2 girls. i also have three grand daughters. I live in calif.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2008 at 8:22 AM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

Enjoy the site!

\The CafeMom Admin Team
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN