Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Have you ever smoked it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies

I'm thinking about trying marijuana for the first time (it's legal here) to see if it helps my headaches.

Have you ever smoked it?  Have you noticed any health benefits to getting high?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pseudomamma
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Yep I tried it and it just made me tired enough that I had to sleep.  I don't remember it making me hungery, but I hear it does.  

There's still a lot of debate about it.  Does it do more harm than cigarettes?  IDK, but the experts say yes.  Of course that could be to discourage smoking it.

ragdoll7777
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Not besides the munchies and getting horny, lol. Enjoy :)

tattedmommy730
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I smoke a little every night and it has significantly improve my life
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I smoked it.  It made me so paranoid!  I don't know if I just got some bad stuff both times I tried it or if the levels of THC were just off the charts.  I don't know, but as a mom.  It wasn't worth the risk for me to do it again.

Just get some Ibuprofen.... I'd not risk the "health benefits".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I've smoked it for years in my teens for fun. IMO when it came to headaches or anything painful bud made it worse made my head feel like the pain was echoing. BUT my when my dad had a headache it worked for his head and other pains. Also make sure it's good with NO seeds (or take out the seeds) cause some people get headaches when smoking from seeds left behind. (not legal here just sharing my experience with pain and bud)  Those were fun times tho :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes and it helped my migraines tremendously. I'm pregnant now so I stopped but it really helped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes daily! It's great ! I used to be suicidal; now im never depressed. I sleep. I eat and I laugh now. Ive been smoking a long time though so I never feel stoned or anything; I just do what gets my by. Educate yourself; people will lie to u. It's only illegal bc racists would convince you it makes you attracted to "black men" and plus; they don't want to tax it in some places. People die each day in the car; you have a much higher chance of dying in a car. People jump off bridges yet we wouldnt get rid of them so trust me; alcohol is way worse. I used to drink a lot instead and it even makes you feel like shit the next day usually. Weed makes you wake up refreshed or gets you sleep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I smoked it.  It made me so paranoid!  I don't know if I just got some bad stuff both times I tried it or if the levels of THC were just off the charts.  I don't know, but as a mom.  It wasn't worth the risk for me to do it again.

Just get some Ibuprofen.... I'd not risk the "health benefits".

You take presription meds tho, right? Interesting! hehe...that MUST be safer!

Of course you are paranoid; people can get arrested for it in some areas. But you have a much higher rate of dying in a car FYI or airplane!

SouthernGirl374
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

DO IT! I love it! Take only one small hit however bc when you are a new smoker; you don't want to be overwhelmed if you smoke too much. I'd take one small hit and wait 30 min in case it eases up on u which usually isnt the case but when I was a new smoker it was.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:30 PM

I'm a med patient and I grow. There are so many different strains, you may have to try a few to find the right fit for you.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)