Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Think I Might Be Pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Well I think I might be pregnant and I wanted to see if you ladies would agree that for the reasons I believe I am that I might be right. So obviously no condom was used but the pull out method was, biggest reason why I think that I am. I cannot hold in my pee anymore as of two weeks ago. Before that I could hold it in for hours. Now if I wait a couple seconds I'm in danger of pissing myself. Last reason is i have not gotten my period at all for this month. It was supposed to come down in the middle of the month but has yet to happen. The only thing that did happen was extremely light spotting that only lasted an hour for 2 days. I took a pregnancy test a coupledays ago but it was negative.

All I want to know is if you agree or if maybe you think there could be another reason for this? If you are thinking of bashing then you are wasting your time because i'm just gonna delete your replyt. I'd like for helpful and supportive moms to be the ones who say anything not the rude ones who tend to jump all over some people who post on here.

Thank you for the help/support.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenn75
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Why not go to a Dr. and find out for sure?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:12 PM

That's what I'm going to schedule once monday comes around. But for now just wanted to know if I am just overthinking things. I don't have mybest friends near so I figured I could talk to the nice ladies of CM about it.

Quoting jenn75: Why not go to a Dr. and find out for sure?

Pam1368
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Wondering if you have a UTI??

Karopie_99
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Maybe its a bladder infection? Best way to know for sure is go get bloodwork done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:25 PM
From your post I take it you don't want to be.
booaura
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:47 PM
That sounds like a UTI more than a pregnancy. And if you don't want a baby, use birth control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KREX0914
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:47 PM

All four of my pregnancy tests were negative until 12 weeks pregnant.
My mom didn't get a positive one with me until 5 months pregnant.

Congrats.

loramarie
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:04 PM

It depends on your age or if your usually regular.  Since I've been in my 40's my period jumps around a lot.  When I was pregnant I could take it the next take & it showed positive.  Have you been stressed?

erikadi
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:47 AM

It does sound like you are. You can take another test. Go to the OBGYN and get a blood test. If anything if you go there if you are not pregnant they can tell you what is going on. 

Landon2012
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:18 PM

You very well could be but you should go see your doc and take a pee test. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)