Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you use reward cards? (piog)

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:06 AM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

SCORE!!

I have tons of rewards cards that I use when I go shopping. I mostly use my Kroger card when I buy groceries. Last month I had over 300 points. When I went to put gas yesterday, I  used my reward points and it was awesome! Gas is $3.22 a gallon. With my points I was able to get .30 off per gallon which made it $2.92 a gallon. I don't think I have paid less than $3 since 2008! It's the little things that make me happy....lol Now I am all like "Give me my rewards!"  LOL

I also use rewards cards at Toys R Us and at some restaurants we eat as well as the drugstore.

Do you use rewards cards? What was the best reward you got for using them?

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Yes. I have so many, that I punched a hole in the corner of them and put them all on a key ring. Now theyre always handy.
Laryahzmommy
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:00 PM
I use them all the time especially at speedway & I randomly get free soda, iced coffee, ect
teenkabear
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 11:41 PM

I have rewards cards for countless places.  I always do pretty good on gas though because I got one of those Walmart Money Cards (tired of banks and their BS policies and fees), and that gets me 15 cents/gallon off there & Walmart always has the best price on gas anyway.

Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 11:58 PM

I shop at Fred Meyer and Safeway mostly since those are the only 2 stores where I live, both have rewards cards and I use em both all the time, love getting fuel points with my Fred Meyer card,  and safeway also has fuel rewards so I try and keep those up as well for the times I'm somewhere that I can use them when I have to get gas.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Yes we use my point from winn dixie for Gas .
pooh2you1985
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Oh yes and I love them. I use them all the time
SuperPickle
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM

I use my safeway card and get gas rewards. I got $0.60 off per gallon last time....plus they do random free items....last time was a box of clif bar crunch granola bars and a box of Two Moms in the Raw Granola.....

Reina13
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Walmart does usually have the best prices in gas. I need to get one of those cards to save even more money.

Quoting teenkabear:

I have rewards cards for countless places.  I always do pretty good on gas though because I got one of those Walmart Money Cards (tired of banks and their BS policies and fees), and that gets me 15 cents/gallon off there & Walmart always has the best price on gas anyway.

Reina13
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM

I didn't know Safeway did random free items. I will have to look into that.

Quoting SuperPickle:

I use my safeway card and get gas rewards. I got $0.60 off per gallon last time....plus they do random free items....last time was a box of clif bar crunch granola bars and a box of Two Moms in the Raw Granola.....

SuperPickle
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:26 PM

It the "Just For You" thing. It is on an app or online on safeway.com. Great deals!

Quoting Reina13:

I didn't know Safeway did random free items. I will have to look into that.

Quoting SuperPickle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)