Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Cheating

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
Hi I really another woman's opinion please. My husband has been talking to his assistant mgr, a woman, for quite some time whenever he can, secretly . He leave our house to talk to her for hours on the phone while he's at the gym working out, this is nightly and as soon as he leaves work daily for at least an hour . I found this out through phone records after he wouldn't answer the phone one day when I called him.he insists this is a friendship and that he didn't want to tell me because ht knew it was wrong to be talking to another woman even though he is just friends. This woman is also married and her husband works nights,,,, she Takes the time out of her life to talk to him and I think it's something more,,, even though he says no...I need some advice please, any opinions ?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:43 AM
3 moms liked this

The simple fact he hides is says he is up to no good. It might not be a physical affair but its an emotional affair. I'm sorry to me its the same maybe even worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Yes that's how I take it also, just wanted verification from other people, thank yoi
ShutUpImTalking
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:10 AM
3 moms liked this

If he's doing it in secret and making it a point to leave home first then that's a huge red flag. If you feel the need to hide something from your spouse, then you shouldn't be doing it. I suggest marriage counseling. Maybe there's something lacking in the marriage that you're not aware of.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Exactly, I've suggested that and have asked him those questions, but get the "just the friend" reply, it doesn't help also that she works for him and have to have contact.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:48 AM
4 moms liked this

I would do more investigating but you have to decide what you will do if you find out for sure.  For me, I would leave.  I cannot ever forgive cheating.  Usually, if you are suspicious, you are right 99% of the time. 

Cutenessmom
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup hiding it means no good inform her husband let good times ROLL! sit back with a camera  laugh as your hubby gets his ass handed to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reche1978
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

the fact that he hides it from you makes it wrong

autiemama516
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Has he ever cheated before that you know of? Past behavior can be the best indicator of future behavior.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Yes he has a past of cheating.im stuck in a position right now that I can't get up and leave because I now have my grandchildren to raise, not looking for excuses at all, just reality, I told him to leave he won't , insist that it's not what I think, but when you have to lie about a "friend" it is cheating just as every on has said.i told him also it's an emotional affair..he tells me he wants counseling , I'm at a point where I'm lost and not really sure that I want to try again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this

who's home is it? I would lay low for a while not question him let him think that you believe him but the whole time you investigate.  When he goes to the "gym" show up and see if his car is there or follow his ass see where he goes.  I would take pictures/video whatever it takes then talk to an attorney and divorce his ass once you have proof what can he say

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)