Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Have you ever been caught by your kids?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Have your children ever walked into your room and caught you and your husband while having sex? What did you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:54 AM

Yep...we had a 3 year old and a 3 month old baby.  I was wide awake after a 4am feeding so l put the baby back to bed and woke up my husband.  I mean it was hard to find the time!  So anyhow we were all into it and my husband had...well...exploded right about the time our three year old walks in with a random concern.

Luckily it was still dark and she was still half asleep.  I just put on my best mommy voice while trying to muffle my husband with a blanket.  I sweetly told her to get back to bed and I would be there to tuck her back in.  Thankfully she didn't melt down and went back to her bed without any other concerns or questions.  

Now we always lock the door no matter what.

thatgirl70
by Carin on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:56 AM

Oh gosh, yes and it killed the mood. Thankfully it was pretty much dark and he was so out of it (he'd gotten out of his bed and had come into our room (normally we lock it when that is about to go on, but we figured he wasn't going to wake up), so I don't think he realized what was happening, thank goodness. I got him back in his bed and he fell back asleep.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Aug. 4, 2014 at 4:48 PM
No we lock our door.
poisonedtaco
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Yes... when they were very young though. About two years ago, my oldest caught us and she actually asked if we were having sex... she was about 5 years old... I have no idea how she even knew, unless her bio-dad told her what it was. but it made me feel very uncomfortable.

FrankMamma
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Almost, but close only counts in horseshoes. He was very young and we heard the door rattle before it opened so we rolled apart and pulled up the covers. He had no idea. The mood was gone of course. I told him go back to bed I would be right there to tuck him back in. I think he just woke up for whatever reason, our bedrooms aren't that close together to have heard anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Not my kid but my BIL. Who's like 15. Personally I think he knew exactly what we were doing and came in anyway even after his brother closed the door and called out to him to hang on. Bastard.

Any tips for killing a obese 16 year old???? jj

Court112
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:35 AM

m boyfriend walked im on his parents when he was young and he says it still freaks him out today 

othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:38 AM

No, but the door has a lock

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:26 PM
No. I really can't figure out how it happens. Are there that many irresponsible people out there?
CarolynC71
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:05 AM

I did my parents once. Talk about embarrassing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN