Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you have wash-n-go hair?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM
  • 31 Replies
I do not and sometimes it's such a pain. If I take a shower, which is pretty much every day, I HAVE TO blow dry and fix my hair. It looks awful if I don't.
How's your hair?
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:11 AM

No, I straighten mine so it has to be dried.  It is very dry so I wash it every other day or every 3rd day.  If it is the 2nd day I can straighten it and go which takes just a few minutes.  I love the days I don't have to wash my hair. 

MistyMoo
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Mine is good. I wash it and just make sure that I don't tuck it behind my ear before it's dry. If I do my hair looks weird, but I always carry a rubber band to put my hair up just in case.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Yep.  I've always had very oily hair so I have to wash it every day.  I wash it every morning when I shower.  I comb it out and go.  It's very thin and fine, so it dries on it's own within 20 minutes or so.

gkcathey
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:09 AM

If I could wear it short and be happy, I could probably have 'wash and go' hair -but I hate my hair short and prefer it in longer layers, just past my shoulders.  I wash it and blow it dry daily.  If I want it to look nice, it needs a couple of products in it and a blowdry with a round brush.  If I let it air dry, it's long and limp and thin. 

bhow
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Well, I used to have that issue too.  I have let it grow enough that I can pull it all up if I want.   How ever, I am a creature of habit and usually dry it, style it.  Oh well, I feel better when I do.

Robin-Christine
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I can,it is long layers and if needed I can wash and throw in a  hairband. Shortest layer other than bangs is  collar lnegth and longest layer is between shoulders and elbows

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Yep. I have super curly hair that, thankfully, lays well if I let it be. Sometimes I try to style it, but honestly, it really looks better if I just let it dry by itself and don't fuss with it.

lovinglife1622
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Nope I definitely do not have wash and go hair :-).  I have to do a million steps before it's ready to go.  Ok maybe not a million but it feels like it

CMay2CK
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Mine's long so I just put it all in a pony tail or twist the back into a clip and tuck the bangs behind my ear. I never blow dry. I do flat iron my bangs, but that takes about 3 minutes.
LePeu
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:47 AM

my hair is wavy and i usually just wash and go. however, it looks much nicer when i spend a few minutes on drying, putting product in, etc.. i don't think it looks TOO bad when i just leave the house with wet hair..but now i'm wondering!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)