Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No more animal testing!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I am sick tired of seing those posts on FB PETA related.

I understand if you want to become vegetarian or vegan, fine I don't have a problem with that, but don't try to convert me.

I do not agree with animal cruelty and wish animals were treated and killed in a humane way, but not for that I will stop eating them, I don't eat grass (veggetables) I have texture issues.

But what bothers me the most is the "Stop animal testing"

You know what? if you are so against it, next time you have a headache, don't take anything that has been tested in animals.

When someone close to you or yourself  gets really sick (I'm not wishing anyone to get sick, but people do get sick) with something like cancer, diabetes, any chronic illness, don't take any medication that has been tested in animals and see how long you last.

Stop with the BS, there wouldn't be any medications if it wasn't for animal testing.

Work for humane treat of animals, but stop the insanity!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mna_823
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Animal rights people aren't going to stop because you want them to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I agree.  Those ebola patients are being treated with meds that have only been tested on monkeys and guess what.  They are responding.  When you are sick with a deadly virus you would take anything or try anything because you have nothing to lose.  People need to get over themselves.  What is fine for them isn't fine for everyone. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Quoting mna_823:

Mobile Photo

They need to get off theri soapbox. They are not the boss of everyone in the world. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I know they won't stop, but I can complain

Quoting mna_823:

Mobile Photo

mna_823
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle back since your post tells them to stop?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mna_823:

Mobile Photo

They need to get off theri soapbox. They are not the boss of everyone in the world. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:21 PM

They have the right to be vegan or whatever and not use products.  Fine.  They don't have the right to tell others what to do.  No its not. 

Quoting mna_823: Isn't that the pot calling the kettle back since your post tells them to stop?
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mna_823:

Mobile Photo

mna_823
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Everyone has something that they are passionate about. They're not force feeding you. And that's the good thing about free will, they can tell you all you want, however you don't have to do what they say.

Quoting Anonymous:

They have the right to be vegan or whatever and not use products.  Fine.  They don't have the right to tell others what to do.  No its not. 

Quoting mna_823: Isn't that the pot calling the kettle back since your post tells them to stop?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mna_823:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:25 PM

It is one sided.  Non vegans and meat eaters don't go around telling vegans to eat meat, yet vegans and animal rights people go around telling people to not eat meat and to not use animals for testing.  Why can't the vegans be quiet and just not use animal products and keep their mouths shut. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)