Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Does your husband have female friends?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Does your husband have female friends? My DH talks with a woman on gchat quite often, she's married, but it just seems weird to me. I don't know why I get so upset about it. I wish I were better at things like this.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Replies (71-75):
Mommy2_two
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2014 at 10:26 AM

He is friends with a couple of his ex's from high school, but they don't talk regularly. He has a few at work that he texts with (mostly funny jokes and work stuff). I had a issue with one and we talked about it. All is good now.

boymom0712
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Quoting momofthem311: Yes he's does. He had them before me and I wouldn't expect him to give them up just because of me. I'm not the jealous type.
No my husband does not, and im not sure I would be ok with it if he all of a sudden had a woman friend....not very often do members of the opposite sex stay just friends. However if like the girl above he had female friends before we were together and they never took it any further than yes I would be ok with that. However, my husband and I got together at 15 and 16 and have been together almost 10 years, therefore there weren't any girl friends before me..
IhartU
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Nope. In my experience and man and a woman cannot be just friends. There will come a time when one of them makes a move on the other. I've seen it over and over again.

Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Yes but doesn't hang out w them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Sep. 9, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Only our mutual ones. I'm not opposed to others he's just not super social and tends to stick to our circle.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)