Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

She broke the ride at Magic Kingdom!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, you all have read the signs that saiy keep arms and legs inside and remain seated at all times, right?...

Well, we were at Buzz Lightyear's ride and my SIL's purse fell of the thing, she put it on the side instead of the middle and she jumped off the thing... It was stopped immediately and started back on after staff came to check...

That was embarrsing but we now have something to torture her with for the rest if her life. Lol.

Have any if you done something unusual at the parks or seen someone doing something?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Replies (11-11):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 4, 2014 at 11:18 AM

LOL

That's bad. At least no one knew it was you but you.

:)

Quoting JBrownBurroughs:

Super embarrassing story, ahem, I was a teenager and went to an amusement park with friends. I went on the flume and was sitting in the front so I got pretty wet. I had never been on one before and didn't realize that that much water would come in. I then went on the chair lift, it just sent you around on cables high above the park in a big circle.

I was wearing a skirt and decided that I should go to the restroom and change my pad since my underwear had gotten a little wet from the flume. I hadn't hurried since I only had it on because I was expecting my cycle soon, didn't have it yet.  Surprise! No pad, when it got damp the stick must have let go. Then I had a horrible thought, did it fall out of my underwear while I was on the chair lift? Imagine that raining down on your head from the sky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN