Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

its my hair

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 21 Replies
I have allways had the same hair cut.. shoulder length with long layers .. been doing that way for the last 9 yrs or more.. now I am older with 2 kids and my hair has changed its gotten more frizzy and unmanageable. So I want to cut short like a girlly bob hair cut.. like the blonde chick on dharma and greg . Jen elfman I think is her name .. anyways my friends all for it says its good for me to do a change .. but my hubby says different . He is like ok go head cuz its my hair but he is also like not very happy .. he likes long hair on girls .. I told him ijust want to do something different . so this morning I was like so I want to show u my hair cut and he was like I know I want to get that pixie shit cut . I was like no its a bob its not a pixie .so it seems he is mad or annoyed but knows he cannt change my mind .. I hope this doesn't change things between us .

Update:I did it and hubby liked it :-) look in the comments on pg2 or3 .I will have pictures. Thanx everyone for all the encouragement.
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chari83
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Btw I am getting it cut this evening ..
chari83
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Mobile Photo

This is me now
chari83
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Mobile Photo

This is the look I want
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Cut it your hair is heavy and drags your face down . Think about some bangs
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Bring the pic and talk to your hair stylist . Your hair looks much thicker. It may not do what hers does.

Quoting chari83:

Mobile Photo

This is the look I want
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Do you have a straight on photo of your face looing at the camera with your hair pulled back? I could do a virtual hair thing on you....or you could do it of course. Then you would have an idea how the cut will really look on you. Like another poster said, your hair may be way too thick for that cut, she has thin hair.

chari83
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Front and back .. yes I know my room is a mess ..
ladyvamp5489
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

He would be a shallow man if your relationship changes when you get your hair cut, its just hair, cut it if you want to.

chari83
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks girl .. your right..

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

He would be a shallow man if your relationship changes when you get your hair cut, its just hair, cut it if you want to.

ladyvamp5489
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

you welcome, i cant wait to see your new do, it will be beautiful im sure!  Tell your dh it will grow back if you want it to, and he will get used to it. 

Quoting chari83: Thanks girl .. your right..
Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN