Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe
I have allways had the same hair cut.. shoulder length with long layers .. been doing that way for the last 9 yrs or more.. now I am older with 2 kids and my hair has changed its gotten more frizzy and unmanageable. So I want to cut short like a girlly bob hair cut.. like the blonde chick on dharma and greg . Jen elfman I think is her name .. anyways my friends all for it says its good for me to do a change .. but my hubby says different . He is like ok go head cuz its my hair but he is also like not very happy .. he likes long hair on girls .. I told him ijust want to do something different . so this morning I was like so I want to show u my hair cut and he was like I know I want to get that pixie shit cut . I was like no its a bob its not a pixie .so it seems he is mad or annoyed but knows he cannt change my mind .. I hope this doesn't change things between us .

Update:I did it and hubby liked it :-) look in the comments on pg2 or3 .I will have pictures. Thanx everyone for all the encouragement.
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Replies (21-21):
BmoreRavens
by Member on Sep. 6, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting chari83:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My new do :-)

Love the cut and the color! Add some waves and fullness, and put on a little make-up, and you will look HOT!! 

Woman pay money to get lips like your! Play them up!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)