Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I scare myself

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I love my children to the moon and back like the story, I love my children so much that if I ever knew who was hurting them id freak out and go insane and hurt the person hurting them. This is nothing new and id seriously have to be very very very provoked to even consider doing something like that, except when it comes to my daughter. My daughters auntie is so controlling with her father that if her father took her without my consent and knowledge I'd flip into a rage and I don't think I could come out of it without hurting the person who I felt put my daughter in harms way.

This all comes about because his family wants to see my daughter without me within a few weeks of being born. I am not putting him on the bc, and I won't stop him from seeing her, but the auntie in my opinion is a danger to my child. She has called cps on her own family five different times because she doesn't like something. If she can't control it she will make hell. Simply said I don't trust the family at all and hope we are forgotten and left alone for everyone's safety.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
white_wolf454
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:37 AM

I don't Blame you 

brookesmom01
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:40 AM

O NO!!! Why have you been excluded???? Lay your foot down, make it clear " WE ARE A PACKAGE DEAL".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Tell bd that he is more than welcome to come visit dd but you do not feel comfortble with the Auntie being anywhere near her! Tell him that he can bring any family member but the Auntie.

I would never let any of my kids visit the ex's family without going along with them. If they want to see the kids, they got to see me too! I'm willing to go to their home; but it would be easier if they came to mine!

DisabledVet
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Then why did you have a child with him? You do understand that not putting him on the birth certificate won't stop anything. All he has to do is get a DNA test that proves he's the father and he'll be given visitation rights. Your fears may be justified but you do sound a little touched. You might want to seek mental health counseling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)