Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the last movie you watched?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:04 AM
  • 126 Replies
1 mom liked this

We don't go to the movies often both because of the cost and because the closest theater is about 45min away. So, the last time I went to the movies was back in July when I went to see Maleficent with my husband and the girls. It was a GREAT movie! The last new movie I saw, though, was Godzilla, which we rented on DirecTV and now own on BluRay, lol.

popcorn

What is the last movie you watched? Was it at home or in a theater?

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Easypeasy101
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
The Conjuring
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, that was a good one! Very creepy! Did you watch it in the theater or at home?

Quoting Easypeasy101: The Conjuring

Easypeasy101
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Yeah my best friend and i went to Regal Cinima

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Oh, that was a good one! Very creepy! Did you watch it in the theater or at home?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Folks! Last night with my FIL and BIL at home. Even had to dig out the old VCR to watch it LOL.

Cafe Steph
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I bet it was fun to see that in the theater with everyone freaking out, lol. Is horror your favorite genre?

Quoting Easypeasy101: Yeah my best friend and i went to Regal Cinima
Quoting Cafe Steph:

Cafe Steph
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:21 AM

LOL! That's the one with Tom Selleck, right?

Quoting SuperPickle:

Folks! Last night with my FIL and BIL at home. Even had to dig out the old VCR to watch it LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:21 AM
The last movie I watched was at home with Dd. We watched the DVD Barbie and the Pop-star. It was fun. We ate popcorn and soaked our feet in our spa foot baths. Lol, a nice relaxing girls night. The movie was cute, too.

The last movie I watched in the theatre was The Maze Runner. It was pretty good, though I wish it had some romance. There was more action to the story than character development, but it was still good.

I sometimes go to the theatre late at night alone after the kids are asleep. (Dh stays home since we often don't have babysitting. Then I watch the kids for him while he does something he enjoys another night.) Our theatre is five minutes away, so I enjoy taking advantage of it being so close.
SouthernGal77
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Neighbors at home w DH:)
vegepunkstr
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM
The box trolls
SuperPickle
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:26 AM

yep and Don Ameche

Quoting Cafe Steph:

LOL! That's the one with Tom Selleck, right?

Quoting SuperPickle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)