Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: Should You Be a Working Mom or a Stay-at-Home Mom?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:34 AM
  • 5 Replies

Take this CafeMom Quiz and share your results in the replies below!

Quiz: Should You Be a Working Mom or a Stay-at-Home Mom?

Take this quiz and let us know which type of mom you are and if you agree with which type of mom the quiz says you should be!

bouncing mom

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cafe Steph
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I got:

Stay at Home Mom

You should stay home, Mom! You may also want to assess whether your family could afford to live without your income. You don't like other people telling you what to do, and at least in this job you can be the boss! You have the patience, creativity and tolerance to roll with the crazy ups and downs of 24/7 childcare -- and even cherish it. Remember, no one ever looks back on their years and regrets having all that time with their kids.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I got working Mom and I disagree.

It says I like structure and adult interaction, which is why I should return to work.

However, I can have structure and adult interaction from my position as a SAHM.  And their guess about income is way off.  DH and I are comfortably middle class and living within our means even with me at home.

I'm happy as a SAHM.

Reese2010727
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM
I got working mom :)

You should keep working! You'll be happier and more fulfilled -- and therefore a better mom -- pursuing your own ambitions. You love structure to your day and adult interaction -- something that's hit or miss when you're home with the kids. Plus, that extra income is important to maintain your current lifestyle -- and can come in handy for some spectacular vacations to make up for the time you've been helping to support your family
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I got working mom. The questions were stupid. I did both actually but been a sahm for 20 years.
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:30 AM
I already know I should be working. I have a few cleaning clients and do get cleaning jobs here and there but I should have a full time job. Things happened, we just moved and it's actually been a good thing I wasn't working during all of it but now I need steady work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)