• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watch & Discuss The Walking Dead Episode 5 with Us Here!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:42 PM
  • 77 Replies
1 mom liked this

The Walking Dead's 5th episode of season 5 airs this Sunday, November 9th!

Watch and discuss the show with us here at 9pm EST!

Here's a sneak peek of Season 5 Episode 5: The Choice:

*NOTE: If you're on the west coast or recording the show,  join us after you watch! This thread will continue until the next episode airs! :)

Catch up on our previous discussions:

And check out these Walking Dead fan groups here on CafeMom:

- The Walking Dead Fans
 - The Walking Dead

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Can't wait until 9pm! Stupid Xfinity! LOL
I am anxious to get back to the woods and church to see who Daryl has with him? Crazy hospital to see how Carol will react to seeing Beth? I have a feeling she set it up to get caught?! Either way I'm sure she'll rescue Beth and take over the hospital or blow it up??
Mishy2
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I too have a feeling Carol is there to rescue Beth and I have a feeling that it is Carol and Beth in the woods with Daryl when he arrived back at the church.

Only 26 more minutes... yay!

wenuck
by on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Im here tonight Ladies!
Cafe Steph
by on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:39 PM

LOL! Yeah, I want to know all that, too. I think it's a set up and Carol and Beth will end up breaking out and getting back to the rest of the group, after taking out the crazy chick in charge, lol.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Can't wait until 9pm! Stupid Xfinity! LOL I am anxious to get back to the woods and church to see who Daryl has with him? Crazy hospital to see how Carol will react to seeing Beth? I have a feeling she set it up to get caught?! Either way I'm sure she'll rescue Beth and take over the hospital or blow it up??

Cafe Steph
by on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think it's Carol and Beth with him in the woods - I think it's the kid that escaped before and the group will run to the hospital to try to help only to find their help isn't needed as Carol and/or Beth took care of business themselves. You know, a little girl power again?

Quoting Mishy2:

I too have a feeling Carol is there to rescue Beth and I have a feeling that it is Carol and Beth in the woods with Daryl when he arrived back at the church.

Only 26 more minutes... yay!

Cafe Steph
by on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Yay! Glad you're here! :)

I'm biding my time waiting for it to start by watching one of my other favorite shows, Once Upon a Time. :)

Quoting wenuck: Im here tonight Ladies!

LyssAnn88
by on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Won't be able to post since I will have to watch it a little later on DVR but I think tonights episode will only be about Glenn, Maggie, and the others with them. Which sucks, since I want to see Daryl lol
Cafe Steph
by on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:48 PM

We'll be chatting all week - and beyond - about this episode, so join us whenever you're able to catch up on DVR! :)

Yeah, we'll probably see the DC-bound gang tonight and get no Daryl fix in until next week. :/

Quoting LyssAnn88: Won't be able to post since I will have to watch it a little later on DVR but I think tonights episode will only be about Glenn, Maggie, and the others with them. Which sucks, since I want to see Daryl lol

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 9, 2014 at 8:48 PM
IKR!! Carol will open that gate down under the hospital and let the walkers in! Lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

LOL! Yeah, I want to know all that, too. I think it's a set up and Carol and Beth will end up breaking out and getting back to the rest of the group, after taking out the crazy chick in charge, lol.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Can't wait until 9pm! Stupid Xfinity! LOL

I am anxious to get back to the woods and church to see who Daryl has with him? Crazy hospital to see how Carol will react to seeing Beth? I have a feeling she set it up to get caught?! Either way I'm sure she'll rescue Beth and take over the hospital or blow it up??

Cafe Steph
by on Nov. 9, 2014 at 9:01 PM

It's walker time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)