Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oOh how I LOVE that sound!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:13 AM
  • 19 Replies
Of rain hitting my house. It has been pouring rain for 2 days now. I live in so-cal so this storm is amazing! We have had so much rain this year. I love it!! The smell, how it looks, the sound! (But of course no on in Cali knows how to drive in the damn rain, so I stay home lol. They scare me) Now if only it would snow!!

Is it raining or snowing where you are? Do you enjoy the rain?
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

We're really dry lately but I do also love the sound of a heavy rain.

Cafe Steph
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

It hasn't rained here in a while, and it almost never snows. I love it when it rains, though. :)

ladybugchick317
by Charity on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Drizzling rain here in Tennessee. I like the rain but more so when I don't have to be out in it.

MaryanneMac
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Raining off and on here today. There is a small chance of snow next week.
boys2men2soon
by Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Sometimes.    I live in Oregon, so rain is a natural sound/smell.      I hardly notice it.

Tatiana7
by Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
A good rainfall is so mesmerizing.
PinkEminem
by Member on Dec. 6, 2014 at 4:26 AM

I'm in so cal also. What city are you in? I don't mind the rain so long as I don't have to drive in it and as long as I don't have to be out in it.

Mrs.Elsey8486
by Member on Dec. 6, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Im in Yucaipa. Where are you?

Yeah ppl here in cali don't know how to drive in the rain. I hate being out driving around, ppl scare me lol

Quoting PinkEminem:

I'm in so cal also. What city are you in? I don't mind the rain so long as I don't have to drive in it and as long as I don't have to be out in it.

PinkEminem
by Member on Dec. 6, 2014 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow.. that's pretty far. Haha I'm in Buena Park.

People drive like idiots no matter where you go or what the weather is like. Haha The rain just makes it more slippery. 

Quoting Mrs.Elsey8486:

Yeah ppl here in cali don't know how to drive in the rain. I hate being out driving around, ppl scare me lol

Quoting PinkEminem:

Mrs.Elsey8486
by Member on Dec. 6, 2014 at 4:56 AM

So true.

I have to ask, is the pink part of your SN for the singer pink?

Quoting PinkEminem:

Oh wow.. that's pretty far. Haha I'm in Buena Park.

People drive like idiots no matter where you go or what the weather is like. Haha The rain just makes it more slippery. 

Quoting Mrs.Elsey8486:

Quoting PinkEminem:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)