Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know how much more I can take...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
So this entire month has been crazy. Me trying to get everything ready for Christmas for my family and make it something to remember. I've been extra tired this month, but what parent isn't extra tired around Christmas?? Last night I put my son down for bed. He is a pretty decent sleeper usually has his last bottle at 9-10 and sleeps till 4-5. Well last night, of all nights, was horrible. I put him down at 11 and he was up at 130 WIDE EYED. I managed to get him back down in 20 minutes or so then he was up again at 3. This time he wanted nothing but to be held and swayed. He refused to stay asleep when I put him down so I was awake from 3am until my other son woke up at 4am to eat. My husband and I fed them and put them back to bed. I begged my husband to stay up with them when they wake up again which I knew wouldn't take long. 45mins later my youngest was up again. I brought him to my husband and tried waking him up but he just took the baby and laid next to him while he screamed. I continuously told my husband to get his ass up and he ignored me and our son. I took our son and rocked him and was up from then on. I was so exhausted I could throw up. He helps me feed them when they get up but after that he seems to think he doesn't have to do anything else. I don't know what to do. I can't do everything by myself and I need SOME sleep to be able to function especially on Christmas of all days! He does NOT listen to a word I say.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jesusgirl76
by Member on Dec. 27, 2014 at 2:32 AM
I know how you're feeling. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. I don't really have any advice but I'm here if you need to chat or just vent.
SitaStJames
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2014 at 2:36 AM
Leave the kids with him and go crash at a Friends?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Do you have infant twins or very early risers?

My only advise since your husband seems to not to care is ask a friend or family member to help you watch the kids for few hours during the day and then take a nap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:44 PM
I know EXACTLY how you feel. My husband has done that to me with both children and much worse. I am so sorry I am not the only one with an inconsiderate spouse
KLynn122313
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Wake his ass up!! When my boyfriend does that to me I find myself pouring a glass of ice water on him or kicking him out of bed! I am the only one working and need as much sleep as I can get. I only have 1 son and i am 4/5 months pregnant now and he knows that I can get a little creative when I am sleepy! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)