Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

17 and pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
I'm 17 and I'm pregnant. I'm a college student and I model for Victor's International. I play basketball for college. I've been with my boyfriend for 1 year and 3 months. I am so scared to tell my mom because I had a miscarriage. She has child support on my dad and he would try to prove take me away from her and put my boyfriend in jail. Is there any way I can go to the doctor without her?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Not sure. hugs hun Hope things work out for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:04 PM
You can go to the doctor but whoever the insurance is under that parent will get a notice you saw the doctor. Our girls are 23 and 21 and we get something from the insurance on if it's paid or what we should owe.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:06 PM
What if you have a medical card?

Quoting Anonymous 2: You can go to the doctor but whoever the insurance is under that parent will get a notice you saw the doctor. Our girls are 23 and 21 and we get something from the insurance on if it's paid or what we should owe.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Medicaid? I have no clue. We have insurance paid for by us. If so why are you having a kid?
Quoting Anonymous 1: What if you have a medical card?

Quoting Anonymous 2: You can go to the doctor but whoever the insurance is under that parent will get a notice you saw the doctor. Our girls are 23 and 21 and we get something from the insurance on if it's paid or what we should owe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SitaStJames
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:12 PM
So are you pregnant or you miscarried? Are you on an athletic scholarship? Either way you need to tell your mom if you're pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:13 PM
I'm on her insurance. I don't have medicaid. If I go without her, do I have to bring my information?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Medicaid? I have no clue. We have insurance paid for by us. If so why are you having a kid?

sabrtooth1
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Pick up your pants, it's too late to save your shoes.  NOBODY "models" for "Victor International"-- it's on the scamorg, ripoffreport, etc.  College at 17 is also a red flag, and why would anybody "take you away" from your mother for being a pregnant 17yo??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Pregnant, had miscarried before. No ma'am we pay for college ouf of our pockets

Quoting SitaStJames: So are you pregnant or you miscarried? Are you on an athletic scholarship? Either way you need to tell your mom if you're pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not a scam. And yes I'm in college. That's just the way my dad is.

Quoting sabrtooth1:

Pick up your pants, it's too late to save your shoes.  NOBODY "models" for "Victor International"-- it's on the scamorg, ripoffreport, etc.  College at 17 is also a red flag, and why would anybody "take you away" from your mother for being a pregnant 17yo??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM
If you are on her insurance she will find out. Just like we see if our girls go to the doctor.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm on her insurance. I don't have medicaid. If I go without her, do I have to bring my information?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Medicaid? I have no clue. We have insurance paid for by us. If so why are you having a kid?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)