Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:38 PM
  • 26 Replies

welcomeWelcome to The Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms have to say -
and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkBeauty001
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I am a mom of 4 (2 by birth/2 step but love them all the same!) Only 1 lives with us, the youngest he is 9. The other 3 live with their other parents. We only see one of them on a regular basis, my stepson, he is 14. My step daughter her stepdad wont let her come over, she is 16. My oldest son who is 14 (15 in March) his stepmom wont let him come over. Even though the court papers with all 3 of them say that we have regular visitaion the kids are all old enough to say yes or no they want to come over or not. And because the other step-parents in those household run the show the kids feel like they cant speak up. So we just have to wait until they are 18 and hope and pray that they come around and until then we keep letting them know that they are loved by us!
I work at our church part time, I am also on our Serve Team, a Youth Leader, and I help out with in the Children's Department. I am a Beauty Consultant, I sell spa and beauty products that you can enjoy in your own home for 1/2 the price. I volenteer with our Fire Dept as Rehab.
My DH is in the oilfield, he is gone for 14 days home for 7. And he is a Youth Leader as well....and a Volenteer Fire Fighter/Driver/Pump Operator.

I hope to meet some new friends to chat with :)

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice to meet you! It sounds like you've got a full and busy life! :) 

Quoting PinkBeauty001:

Hello, I am a mom of 4 (2 by birth/2 step but love them all the same!) Only 1 lives with us, the youngest he is 9. The other 3 live with their other parents. We only see one of them on a regular basis, my stepson, he is 14. My step daughter her stepdad wont let her come over, she is 16. My oldest son who is 14 (15 in March) his stepmom wont let him come over. Even though the court papers with all 3 of them say that we have regular visitaion the kids are all old enough to say yes or no they want to come over or not. And because the other step-parents in those household run the show the kids feel like they cant speak up. So we just have to wait until they are 18 and hope and pray that they come around and until then we keep letting them know that they are loved by us! I work at our church part time, I am also on our Serve Team, a Youth Leader, and I help out with in the Children's Department. I am a Beauty Consultant, I sell spa and beauty products that you can enjoy in your own home for 1/2 the price. I volenteer with our Fire Dept as Rehab.My DH is in the oilfield, he is gone for 14 days home for 7. And he is a Youth Leader as well....and a Volenteer Fire Fighter/Driver/Pump Operator.I hope to meet some new friends to chat with :)

WritingMomOf4
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. I am a mother of 4. I am on my second marriage. I am a stay at home mom, I am attending college online and home schooling my children. I seem to have a very hectic household, which i have brought upon myself. I have been suffering from stress to the point where I have been having chest pain. I am 33 years old and about 25 pounds underweight for my height of 5'8".  My adviser referred me to a councilor at the university and she suggested that I try to connect with an online support group or try this website, among other stress-management techniques. I am not one that will go to the doctor unless its an emergency or a family member tells me to go. Not that I am stubborn, but because we don't have insurance or the extra money for another medical bill. I have always believed that my problems aren't significant, that someone else's are worse than mine. Oh, dear, I am rambling. I apologize. I just meant to introduce myself.. haha.

PinkGlitterBomb
by Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm a mother of 1, he's 6. I've been married 6 years. I'm 24. I'm an RN. I'm pregnant with twins and due in August.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkBeauty001
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Nice to meet you :)
Quoting WritingMomOf4:

Hi. I am a mother of 4. I am on my second marriage. I am a stay at home mom, I am attending college online and home schooling my children. I seem to have a very hectic household, which i have brought upon myself. I have been suffering from stress to the point where I have been having chest pain. I am 33 years old and about 25 pounds underweight for my height of 5'8".  My adviser referred me to a councilor at the university and she suggested that I try to connect with an online support group or try this website, among other stress-management techniques. I am not one that will go to the doctor unless its an emergency or a family member tells me to go. Not that I am stubborn, but because we don't have insurance or the extra money for another medical bill. I have always believed that my problems aren't significant, that someone else's are worse than mine. Oh, dear, I am rambling. I apologize. I just meant to introduce myself.. haha.

PinkBeauty001
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 8:41 AM

Nice to meet you :) 

Quoting PinkGlitterBomb: Hi! I'm a mother of 1, he's 6. I've been married 6 years. I'm 24. I'm an RN. I'm pregnant with twins and due in August.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM

Hi and welcome! No worries - post as much or as little as you'd like! 

Is your chest pain just from stress and anxiety or is there something deeper going on? 

Quoting WritingMomOf4:

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM

Nice to meet you and congrats on your pregnancy! Is your 6yo excited about becoming a big brother?

Quoting PinkGlitterBomb: Hi! I'm a mother of 1, he's 6. I've been married 6 years. I'm 24. I'm an RN. I'm pregnant with twins and due in August.

PinkGlitterBomb
by Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, nice to meet you as well. He doesn't know yet.

Quoting bamababe1975:

Nice to meet you and congrats on your pregnancy! Is your 6yo excited about becoming a big brother?

venicesmith001
by on Jan. 9, 2015 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

my self venice smith. I am based on blogger but right now i am worried about my baby child. He is not feed proper and i am worried so much about his health.

TechPopat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)