Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stretch Marks..

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:34 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay, so Im well into my 12th week and Ive been really curious about stretch mark creams and oils. Which ones work and which ones dont. Im torn with this because some people say there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop them while others swear to a certain product that help them prevent them. So, my question would be is there any mothers that have tried these products and did they work for you? If so, please feel free to share your advice and comments :3

by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:48 PM

Most things don't work.  You get them or you don't.  Some are worse and others not so bad.  

Lettie.Hatter
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:52 PM

oh lol well, that sucks >.>

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2015 at 11:11 AM

Some creams and things can help make them less noticeable, but I think you're genetically predisposed to either get them or not and you can't really prevent them.

AddictiveSide
by Member on Mar. 2, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Some women don't get them at all and some women do. Anyway, it doesn't mean you can't try to prevent them. I'm not sure which brand will help I didn't use any, try the one with the pregnant mom on the front. I forgot the name.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 3, 2015 at 8:52 AM

I used tummy butter and have no stretch marks from 2 kids.  I don't know if it was the cream or just me that did not get stretch marks.  I was also very smalll for both, my oldest was premie.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)