Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tea tree oil

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just want to say I thought tea tree oil was just a fad like a lot of things these days but I finally treated my hair with and bought herbal essences shampoo with tea tree oil and let me just say WOW!!! My hair has never looked more amazing. I have very thick, curly, frizzy hair and I have never found anything to tame it. But tea tree oil is amazing. If you haven't tried it yet you should as soon as possible.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dragonborn
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It is amazing. I add it to all my shampoos.
Mamamanic
by Member on May. 9, 2015 at 5:49 PM

I'm allergic to alot of that brand shampoos, But use a brand of Tea Tree oil for my dog who has skin allergies and it seams to help. 

Mamamanic
by Member on May. 9, 2015 at 5:50 PM

I'll have to try adding it myself

Quoting dragonborn: It is amazing. I add it to all my shampoos.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2015 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Tea tree really is amazing, its great to put in trash cans for oder controll, it's great for scalp in shampoos for psoriasis, good for spot treatment for acnea and good for people who have herpes to dry it up and speedvup the healing process
peggytoo
by Member on May. 10, 2015 at 1:29 PM

I have  been using it for a number of years since I  discovered it one time at my bf's place.  He uses it, and I needed something for my hair that weekend because I did not have my hair products with me that weekend.  I tried it, and loved the way my hair looked with its use.  I love the look of healthy thick hair and that does it for me.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Member on May. 10, 2015 at 1:30 PM

My son has ichthyosis vulgaris and it does wonders for his scalp.

7holley
by New Member on May. 10, 2015 at 4:40 PM
My hair has never looked shinier or healthier than it does after using tea tree oil. And the curls are perfect now. I will faithfully use it for my hair now.
ladyvamp5489
by Member on May. 10, 2015 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah my hair is so much healthier and grows so much better since i switched to Melaleuca products with tea tree oil. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)