Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QUIZ: What's Your Cocktail Personality?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:19 AM
  • 8 Replies

Everyone has a "cocktail personality" -- even if you consider yourself a "beer girl" -- or don't drink at all! Your cocktail personality has nothing to do with what you actually order at happy hour and everything to do with your "inner mixology" -- how you look, speak and think, says Mary Giuseffi, author of Straight Up with a Twist: Your Cocktail Personality Guide to Finding Love and Romance. "The only relationship that really matters is the one that you have with yourself," says Giuseffi. Find out what your drink doppleganger is and where you fall on the cocktail spectrum by taking our quiz!

What's Your Cocktail Personality? Take the CafeMom quiz!

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BL2010
by BL on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You are “the stuff that dreams are made of” -- the beautiful ingénue with an enigmatic smile, an elegant presence, quiet confidence, and a gentle heart. Only a man who has manners and treats you with respect deserves to have you on his arm. Privacy and discretion are your closest friends. You know the rules and live by every one of them. You are caring and extremely protective of your family and your reputation. Integrity is your calling card!

Passionismyname
by on Jun. 4, 2015 at 4:29 AM

I guess because I'm mobile my pic did not post I will try again later.

Passionismyname
by on Jun. 4, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Wow! You go girl.

Quoting BL2010:

You are “the stuff that dreams are made of” -- the beautiful ingénue with an enigmatic smile, an elegant presence, quiet confidence, and a gentle heart. Only a man who has manners and treats you with respect deserves to have you on his arm. Privacy and discretion are your closest friends. You know the rules and live by every one of them. You are caring and extremely protective of your family and your reputation. Integrity is your calling card!

Passionismyname
by on Jun. 4, 2015 at 6:10 PM

it worked this time:)

Passionismyname
by on Jun. 4, 2015 at 6:12 PM

Now let me see if I can post the comment...

Passionismyname
by on Jun. 4, 2015 at 6:14 PM

You are the life of the party, the princess of quite a lot, an emotional roller coaster, bad boy magnet, and occasionally a hot mess. You live every day to the fullest and love others with all your heart! Also the patron saint of lost dogs, kittens in a tree, crying children, worthy causes, broken-hearted friends and non-committal men, you routinely save everyone else but don’t have a clue how to save yourself!

Yay now that worked too!

ambcortez
by on Jun. 4, 2015 at 7:06 PM

Burbon Babe

You love your man, family, friends, country and having fun! Often considered “one of the guys,” you are attracted to men who aren’t afraid of a little friendly competition. You are confident, loyal, fair – a straight shooter and very comfortable in your skin. You may not be a “10,” but you’re a solid “6” and you are fine with that!

SpiritedWitch
by on Jun. 9, 2015 at 12:45 AM

This ... 

Quoting BL2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)