Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can't be silent any longer!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years. The beginning of our relationship was great, he was affectionate, did things that showed he cared we had sex almost everyday, and so on. But since July of last summer things haven't been so great, he's not affectionate, he does nothing to show he cares, we have sex maybe 5 times a month lately we have barley been having sex , he is constantly playing his video game or on His phone when i ask him to stop and spend time with me he says "theres notbing to do and thats why he pays the bills so hes going to get his use out of the phone and game" we never go any where or do anything together our relationship is a schedule pretty much.And
here recently out of no where he said that he wants to start being more romantic in bed, and spicing things up, he all of a sudden wanted to start using condoms because he said he's tired of pulling out and don't want to get my pregnant and we haven't used condoms in almost a year, he mentioned he wanted to go somewhere nice, he had been cuddling and being
affectionate.and the past two days things have went right back to the way they've been. He's been moody "says he's tired from working a lot" not being affectionate. He's 23 and I'm 22 I want us to do thing together even if its just walking in a park, having a picnic or just something. Tonight he got me a movie from Redbox and I asked him if he would watch it with me and he got moody about it, but he'll watch twilight or any other kind of movie with his mom. The movie he got for me wasn't even a romantics movie it was the insurgent. Any ideas on how I can fix this relationship? I'm not sure how much more I can handle!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:43 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

The thrill of the chase is gone so why bother.  Stop living together

PinkButterfly66
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Sounds like it is over. End it and move on.  He's probably already cheating on you.

BL2010
by BL on Aug. 11, 2015 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to sit him down and talk, like adults, about what's going on with him. He's the only one that can tell you. It could be stress, it could be he wants out of the relationship, it could be something medical. Only he knows.

If he won't talk then you need to decide if this is the kind of relationship you want.

dawnrothbaum
by Member on Aug. 11, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Too young to be so boring, too old to be acting so immature. lol. The thrill is gone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)