Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What I found!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

OOOkaaay Im trying not to jump the gun here and get my hopes up but while I was using my bf's computer this morning I clicked on the history tab just to be nosy and see what hes been up to (which was wrong of me I know I know) and I found hes been searching up engagement rings O_O Do you think hes wanting to propose maybe?? Or perhaps he was just curious about it. My minds telling me not to get worked up but my heart is so excited about the idea of him proposing, weve been together over 2 years now and I can honestly see myself marrying this man :D Were expecting our first little one and have no plans on seperating were still very much in love <3 What do you guys think?~

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:33 AM

I think you need to stop snooping. Dont get your hopes up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

He's probably just curious on how it cost and how many more hours/months/years of work he has to put in before getting one.  Don't get your hopes up that it will be anytime soon and stop snooping around. 

BL2010
by BL on Sep. 25, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Hmm, I really have no idea what he's up to. If I were you, I'd stop snooping. It could ruin any surprises.

Juliett77
by Member on Sep. 30, 2015 at 7:52 AM

Calm down and leave this idea, free your mind (though it will be difficult), leave a place for a surprise, but be prepared for a long waiting period (it will seem to you this way)))))

LoinND
by on Oct. 1, 2015 at 9:06 AM

congrats in advance : ) He is looking, he is going to ask you - maybe not tomorrow but he is going to : )

sunflower3129
by Member on Oct. 2, 2015 at 6:17 PM
Stop snooping around and let him surprise you!!!😃
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)