Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

busy busy

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:48 AM
  • 1 Replies

we've had the last two days off of school but sadly i didn't get the rest i was looking forward to.  my husband woke me up at 6am yesterday thinking i had over slept & was going to be late for work, apparently he didn't pay attention to the kids or i for the past week when we were talking about having thursday & friday off.  today he was very loud & had all the lights on in the room trying to find his wallet this morning so yet again i was up by 6 & once i'm up i'm up so no rest for me.  i was so looking forward to sleeping in these last two days as this weekend is going to be busy & i'll have no rest.

saturday the kids & i are in the st patrick's day parade.  my daughter plays in an irish ceili band & they are in the parade every year providing the music for one of the many irish dance schools in the parade.  sunday my son has his last gymnastics meet for this season, another early rise, then after his meet we'll be heading to a pub for another ceili band performance.  so while we'll be having fun this weekend they will be busy days with no sleeping in. 

what's everyone else up to this weekend?  anyone else have a busy one planned?

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BL2010
by BL on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:09 PM

UGH... I would have thrown something at hubby! I hate when they do that crap.

Really nothing planned except having to do to the dump Saturday. I know, that's real exciting. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)