Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your "mom sins?" Here's mine...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:35 PM
  • 3 Replies

There are a few things I do that some consider huge no-no's when you're a mom. I call these "mom sins."

Here's mine:

• I don't make my kids eat anything they don't like (although I do ask them to take 1 bite to try it each time they're served that food item). 
  • I let them dye their hair starting at age 13 (semi-permanent to start with, and now permanent since they're 15 and 16).
  • I let them have computers/tablets in their rooms (I reserve the right to inspect those items at any given time without warning, however, and do so regularly, but not at any pattern they can predict so they can't hide things, lol - and I'm savvier than they are with their computers, so I know how to find what they thought they hid. ;) ) 

I think that's all. What are your "mom sins?"

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2016 at 9:24 AM

I let my 16 yr olds bf stay over at our house on weekends. Gasp!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:14 AM
My dd is only 5 so I don't really know. I let her play outside by herself sometimes, I let her wear mismatched socks to school, she is allowed some candy, I let her play the occasional game on my phone..
This is the lamest response, lol.
athorne
by Anna on Apr. 14, 2016 at 9:11 AM
1. I try to introduce new foods and get my daughter but j still giver her only the food she likes since she is so picky and she is a little underweight for her age.
2. I spend way too much time on my IPhone. 😄
3. I don't spend a whole lot of time dressing myself up other than combing my hair, washing my face, and brushing my teeth since I stay at home all day with the children.
4. I don't give myself the amount of sleep my doctor recommends for my health issues.
5. I get nervous about every little thing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)