Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Prayer requests

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 3:17 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hello, My name is Antonia. I joined Cafemom about 2 weeks ago and love it here.

For those of you who know that prayer works, I am asking for 3 prayer requests.

My first one is that My hubby and I get a car and a place of our own really soon. We have been living with other people for about 2 years now, and I am ready to get out on our own again.

The second is for peace where we are currently at right now. There are 5 other people living there as well, and we are so stressed and nobody really gets along with anybody.

The third request is to please pray to help me have peace in my herat. I lost one of my closest Aunts' in October and it is still eating me up inside. I have been so depressed and I miss her so much. I cry almost every other day when I think about how lost I am without her.

Thank you all so very much and God bless!
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hunterwldrf
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 11:05 AM
Be encouraged Antonia. God promises to turn our bad situations around for our good. God promises to "pour out the oil of joy for the spirit of heaviness ". God loves you and he hears your cry. I will keep you in my prayers. Just continue to praise God through your  tears, pain and struggles. There is power and deliverance in your praise! It tells God, that you know that He is bigger than any situation and that there is nothing too hard for Him. Praising tells God that you trust him and that you know in Him ALL things are possible. The Bible says,"Faith is substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen". (Hebrews 11:1) Continue to see your family in your own home. Envision yourself cooking in your kitchen or planting flowers in your yard. Pray for the people you are living with and don't give in to anger. Just allow the Peace of God on your life to fill the space. Read your Bible and take your family to church. If you are not sure you have the salvation of God read Romans 10:9-10 and confess the Lord Jesus for your salvation and have your family do the same. God bless you and know that things are turning around for you, right now in Jesus' Name.

PS in regards to your aunt,  she is with God. The Bible says to be absent from the body  is to be present with Lord.  That doesn't mean we don't hurt or feel sorrow when a loved one passes. Just know you will see her again one day. In the interim, just remember the good times and she'll feel closer to her. Your memory of her will never die. You will see her in the little things. Maybe in a recipe, or a song. Maybe in her favorite flower or favorite color. I promise, it will get better. Just hold on to your faith.

Carolyn

threesharelove
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Thank you so very much for your words, Carolyn. I appreciate you taking the time and reminding me of God and my aunt's love. You are a true soul, God bless you!

Antonia
Chelly511
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 3:24 PM
Antonia,

I am praying for you and your family.  I know you're going through a really tough time right now, but God is sovereign... He is aware of all your pain, and completely able and willing to bring you through it.  Find something to hold on to.  For instance,  you may find a song that encourages you to remember God's faithfulness.  Or maybe one scripture verse like Psalm 23, verse 1 that says that Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need.  Or just a statement of faith, like:  "I am God's child, and things are changing for my good".   God gives us peace and guards our hearts and minds with His peace when we think on things that are good and true. 
HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN YOU.  Blessings!

Michelle
Dusty777
by on Jan. 19, 2008 at 12:26 PM
Dear Antonia,

How blessed we are when troubles come...We get so busy, so confused, so taken by the world that we manage to spend lesser and lesser time with our Lord Jesus Christ.  His triumph is in those troubles because as we move through them we grow in our love for Him and thrive in our faith as the trials turn and we see Him working.

Hold steadfast...(and I read this the other day)...WHY WORRY ABOUT TODAY, GOD KNOWS OUR TOMORROWS!

Because of Jesus...

Dusty777

my2sweeties07
by on Jan. 19, 2008 at 3:47 PM
for u and your Family .

Come check us out At Cafemom !!

Creative Cake Creations-Group Owner

Love Of India - Group Owner

Third Shift Working Moms -Group Owners

Halo Widows -Group Owner

Boys named Caleb - Group owner

threesharelove
by on Jan. 19, 2008 at 7:42 PM
Thank you so very much!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)