Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

i'm emotional

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 3:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
wow. i've noticed that ever since i had mason (he's 15 mo) i'm more emotional. not exactly in a bad way. like i've cried over a commercial. My SO thinks i'm crazy. you would think my hormones would be normal again. maybe it's because my son opened a place in my heart that i didn't know was there. i just finished watching "liar, liar" where jim carrey's son wishes his dad can't lie for 24 hrs and i was crying at the end. how-silly am i? any one else's hormones still not right?
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
misslonely
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 3:33 PM
my daughter is 3!
and im still an emotional wreck
my bf even calls me a cry baby. not in a mean way.

Baby clothes, toys, and little gifts from places you go to.

http://www.lemonade.com/index.php?cID=45869 

karigirl
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 4:06 PM
my kids are 10 and 5, i am still way more emotional than i was before my kids, i like to think that motherhood opened up a sensitivity spot in me that i never knew was there!
kattincolorado
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 4:11 PM
honey, i am 53, with four almost grown boys...it will never go away.
kimandtaylor
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 4:18 PM
I am the same way! I was emotional before I had my daughter, but ever since then I am way more emotional! Any movie where kids get hurt, a touching commercial, sad stories on the news about kids...they can all make me cry! I guess it's because I picture my daughter in their place, and it kills me!
PhantomOperaMom
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 4:25 PM
Ahh sweet cheeks it means you are crazy! join the club.
my3kidsrock309
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 4:29 PM
I have 3 kids 10,8,and 4 1/2 and I still cry over everything,or I like to call it cleansing the soul,lol. But you'll be ok.
lucky7-7-7
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 4:36 PM

heh, and I thought i was the only one. lol My son is 6 months old and I Still watch the baby shows and I cry everytime I watch the baby come into this world. I don't know why... I guess it's natural since alot of mothers are doing the same thing. lol My son's father calls me a baby too, but not in a bad way.

I can't help it. lol  It's okay

Bonnie

hunterwldrf
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 11:09 AM

Having a baby changes your life. If you're that emotional though, I'd take a pregnancy test. Sometimes pregnanc;y can really make you weepy. God Bless.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN