Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What is your browsing pattern on Cafemom?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 9:00 AM
  • 10 Replies

When logging onto Cafemom website, what is your usual pattern of events?  ex. Do you check new posts, check your friends profiles, check your my post section, or posts with your comments? Normally I will go straight to the my posts section and see if anyone has commented on my posts I've made in the groups. Unless I have a message. After that I will see what new posts others have made that I can comment on. Just curious how others do things here at Cafemom.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/mi_chelle
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CindyK1982
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 9:06 AM
I check my messages then I check to see if anyone has posted to my posts.

I make way over $1000 monthly!
http://workingfromhomeforfreeandlovingit.blogspot.com

Whatever I feel like talking about!
http://whateverisonmymind-cindyj1982.blogspot.com
kattincolorado
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 9:11 AM
Brey
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 9:13 AM
I DO THE SAME THING EXACTLY IN YOUR ORDER (THE POSTER)

Group Owner of the internet recipe box
www.cafemom.com/group/internetrecipebox

And The "Are You Compatible" Game Group                                                                                 www.cafemom.com/group.internetrecipebox

Why don't you stop by my page and sign my guest book and leave me a kiss at the kissing booth. Look forward to seeing you there.

shinyinaz
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 10:15 AM
I usually check "new posts in my groups". After that, I wander through "my posts" and "posts with my replies". I will occasionally visit the groups one by one or just "posts in my groups" Some days I'll visit the "Today" tab. Just kind of depends how much time I have and what I'm feeling up to.
amygab26
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 10:45 AM
First, I check my Chatterbox for anything new (or check my messages if I have any). Then I go to "Posts With My Replies" in My Groups. After that, I go to "New Posts In My Groups". I rarely post anything myself, and I only look at the Journals if I'm REALLY bored.
DollytheBrat
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 10:48 AM
messages first, then what my friends have been up to, then the active posts.  this isn't set in stone ofcourse.

Please stop by and sign my guest book, if you leave me a message I will sign yours too. Thanks.

Free the west memphis 3

learn more @ wm3.org

jaydeeandkay
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM
Messages, then I go straight to my Due in June group!

Kadence May    Kortney Renay    Jason Thomas    Due June 16, 2008

MichelleK41
by Member on Jan. 18, 2008 at 6:37 PM
Respond to CM emails from friends and group members. Hit all the groups I own, help Admin, and am a member of and reply to new posts or threads. Browse the internet to check for new fun ideas for the groups, check out all the groups again. About the same routine throughout the day.
Sarah961
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:13 PM

It varies depending on how slow it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)