Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This pregnancy has got me feeling really...

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:07 PM
  • 19 Replies
out of shape! I know every pregnancy is different but man is this one taking a toll on me. I am 41 but I was in great shape when I found out. I jogged almost every day and ate well. I still eat pretty well but the jogging stopped during the first trimester because I had zero energy. Now I'm a little more energetic but at the same time I get winded easily, very easily. Ugh hormones! I hope this doesn't last through April😳
Anyway we are very happy to be adding to our family, just want to feel better
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:57 AM
Good luck. If I had a baby at 41 I would have a 14 year old now instead of adult kids and we are empty nesters. I couldn't imagine. I had 2 aunts have their lasts at 42, over 50 years ago.
BL2010
by BL on Nov. 29, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Congratulations.

momofthem311
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this
We do have a 14 yr old, lol, and an 8 yr old. We like the age difference. I'm not a multi toddler household kind of mom

Quoting Anonymous 1: Good luck. If I had a baby at 41 I would have a 14 year old now instead of adult kids and we are empty nesters. I couldn't imagine. I had 2 aunts have their lasts at 42, over 50 years ago.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 29, 2016 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

We waited nearly 7 years for kids, our choice, then had 2 nearly 3 years apart.  Now we are empty nesters and I am 55.  Best of both worlds to us.  Waiting on kids and had time to do things before kids and now young enough to enjoy and do things after.  Dh just retired too at 53 so we are lucky for that one too.  

Quoting momofthem311: We do have a 14 yr old, lol, and an 8 yr old. We like the age difference. I'm not a multi toddler household kind of mom
Quoting Anonymous 1: Good luck. If I had a baby at 41 I would have a 14 year old now instead of adult kids and we are empty nesters. I couldn't imagine. I had 2 aunts have their lasts at 42, over 50 years ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2016 at 5:45 PM

Good G*d was this planned? 

momofthem311
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2016 at 6:15 PM
Yes, why?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 3, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Women good gosh, 41 really? You're winded? Ask yourself how old you are again as you stand in front of the mirror. To old to be having babies.
Lindalou907
by on Dec. 3, 2016 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure it's not easy at 41, I was so tired with my last pregnancy at 33! Congratulations!

momofthem311
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2016 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Nah not too old at all and that's kind of rude by the way

Quoting Anonymous 3: Women good gosh, 41 really? You're winded? Ask yourself how old you are again as you stand in front of the mirror. To old to be having babies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Because at this point in your life you should be looking to save toward your  kids college fund; paying off your mortgage and socking away as much as possible for retirement years.  You'll be lucky if social security will be there for you all by the way it's going now.  Having children at your age is crazy especially when you have two already.  If you are complaining about zero energy just wait until you start hitting your mid-fifty's. 

Having children is a debt not an asset. 

Quoting momofthem311: Yes, why?
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)