Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say hello & introduce yourself!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2017 at 3:20 PM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

welcomeWelcome to The Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here! (Just click "Yes" by "Post anonymously" on any original post or reply you make on the group. )

Let me know if you have any questions - I'm always happy to help! :)

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 17, 2017 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof337
by Stephanie on Jan. 27, 2017 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi,I'm Stephanie,married 30 yrs..3 kids,3 grands.I love music,movies,camping and I collect ceramic teddy bears.
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jan. 27, 2017 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Stephanie!

Do you get to see your kids and grandkids often?  Do you RV camp or tent camp?

Quoting momof337: Hi,I'm Stephanie,married 30 yrs..3 kids,3 grands.I love music,movies,camping and I collect ceramic teddy bears.

momof337
by Stephanie on Jan. 27, 2017 at 5:10 PM
We saw them last may we re in sc,theyre in fl..we used to tent camp
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2017 at 9:57 PM

Hi to any moms that enjoy writing or reading stories posted by others check out this blog. http://madlit16.weebly.com/

Thre are some really cute stories there that many of you might appriciate.

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2017 at 10:12 AM

I'm in SC as well. 

Did you camp at state parks?  Those are our favorite places to camp.

Quoting momof337: We saw them last may we re in sc,theyre in fl..we used to tent camp

momof337
by Stephanie on Jan. 31, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Yes,when our kids were young,loved it

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

I'm in SC as well. 

Did you camp at state parks?  Those are our favorite places to camp.

Quoting momof337: We saw them last may we re in sc,theyre in fl..we used to tent camp

angie0616
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2017 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

im kinda new to blogging, but i thought i would try it here, because i just had my second child six months ago and i just dont remember it being this hard... i mean, i love him to death, i love both of my kids, but i have been struggling with myself for a long time and it has been holding me back from my full potential as a mother and as a wife......i heard that cafemom was a good place to got to get advice on things from other moms, or to just talk abut struggles,day to day.

so far i like what i see. blogging is going to be my new thing, part of my new beginning, getting good advice from good people....i wanted to share this picture(below), its my faveroite flower, a lotus flower, to me it signifies new beginnings, it grows in a swam, under the water and when it is ready to bloom, it comes up out of the water looking so beautiful....and there are many different colors, but i think that is so cool how they do that.

family car

Mizuagi
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2017 at 2:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name is Brenda. I've been on and off CM for about 8 years now. I hadn't logged on in years because of work.. but I just moved back home to Arizona last week and I'll be here for about a year while my husband is stationed in Korea. I'll be focusing on going to the doctor and hopefully doing some traveling for this next year. Since I probably won't be working, I may be spending some extra time on CM. hahah 

angel14
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2017 at 4:31 PM
2 moms liked this
I live in ky
Work at a trucking company
AutoFaerie
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 8:12 AM
3 moms liked this
Hiya everyone!! My name is Autumn and I'm from Asheville NC. I have 2 daughters, 2 stepsons and a wonderful fiance of 12+ yrs! I love photography and crafting and spending time with my family! I can't wait to explore this group sobwbmore and get to know all you lovely ladies!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)