Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say hello & introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to The Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here! (Just click "Yes" by "Post anonymously" on any original post or reply you make on the group. )

Let me know if you have any questions - I'm always happy to help! :)

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 17, 2017 at 3:20 PM
Replies (21-27):
BL2010
by BL on Aug. 10, 2017 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome

Quoting Nolachica00: Hi I's Lisa from Louisiana. I am married. We have a 3 yr old boy and 18 ur old daughter.

Brianna59
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2017 at 2:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone.  I hope life is treating everyone great.

Domica

kalissasmama
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello I have been on here before, trying to get back into using Cafemom. I am 31, I have 2 girls ages 3 (almost4) and 2. I currently live in TN.
no1coachmom
Have A Blessed Sunday
Today at 12:12 AM
by Member on Oct. 1, 2017 at 4:15 PM

Hello my name is Katherine AKA no1coachmom:

I live in Michigan.  

I am so proud to be a member of this group.

I invite all of you to come check out my group kats quick and easy pruse friendly meals.

Please feel free to stop by and brouse my group,  Please feel free to leave a recipe.

JkBrauer
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 3:44 AM

Hi, I'm Jk,

I am wondering if anyone is up or around to talk? I have to stay up through most of the night for a sleep deprevetion test later this morning. I'm having  a hard time staying a wake. Anyone want to talk? I have about another 45 minutes before I can go to bed.embarrassed

goatmom4
by Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 3:47 AM
State parks are awesome but we have 4 adult kids two boys r living on their own girls are home I have pet grandkids to pratice on a bearded dragon and cat I want another cat but being patient hubby just bought a huge fern it needs bigger pot I need to shop again a d get dirt
Nford2012
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 11:29 PM

Hello I'm Nikki and I am new to this group. I am looking forward to connecting with you and making new friends here. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)