Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you be supporting our new president? What is your biggest worry?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

If you support him or don't support him, what is your biggest worry about our new president?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
If I didn't support him I would not have voted for him.
dragonborn
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
People need to support him whether they voted for him our not. They say #notmypresident, but he is and there's nothing we can do about it now. We need to support him and make sure he hears our voices.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2017 at 7:20 AM

I didn't support the last one. In fact I went so far as to say he wasn't my president. (sound familiar?) He still managed to screw me - and millions of others - up the tookus without the benefit of lube. Needless to say, while I didn't vote for this goober (or the goober-ette running against him) I've learned my lesson and I will be praying for him. Someone said it so succiently - wishing ill on the president is like wishing ill on the pilot of your plane.) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 22, 2017 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary, I voted independent, but I will support him, mainly because I am old fashioned and it's the "American" way.

My biggest worry is that everything he wants to change to make our country great (and ours) again will be stopped by Congress, like they have done to countless previous presidents. 

: /

Lizmom1205
by Member on Jan. 25, 2017 at 9:54 AM

I didn't vote for him, but at this point that's irrelevant. He's the president, and for all of our sake, I hope he does well, becasue if he fails, we fail. It will affect all of us. There's a few concerning things. My most selfish concern is healthcare and my access to affordable birth control. I need it for non-contraceptive health reasons. I went a long time suffering becasue I couldn't afford it even though I was insured. It'll be really terrible for me if I lose affordable access to the medication I need.

Reading.Rainbow
by Member on Jan. 25, 2017 at 9:57 AM
6 moms liked this

No I don't support him...

His goals are to destroy the environment, destroy the middle class, destroy universal health care, destroy governmental transparency, ignore the importance of international relations and ignore our constitution...

Why would any American support his vicious goals...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 25, 2017 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I voted him because i was so sick of the Clinton machine. I dont love him but I am also a republician. I do not apologize for it. my worry is not with him - its with all the sore losers.  I am just so sick of people being angry becase they lost and are told to be angry by Rachel Maddow and all the other out there liberals.  I did not love Obama, I did not dislike him but i never protested him or berated others for being a supporter. I am just sick of the divide.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't vote for him, but I"m not going to be a baby and go to my safe place and whine and scream - not my president! I'm not helping! Obama wasn't my president and he still shoved an unaffordable health insurance tax down my throat. So move out of the way. Someone on twitter said wishing ill on the president is like wishing ill on the pilot of the plane you're flying on. Pretty stupid. My biggest fear is that he won't undo Obamacare. Looks like he's going to do it. yay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope I'm wrong but the way he is going he is going to destroy the country. I'm willing to accept it if he fixes the country and hope that when he fucks us all the way the people who elected him will be willing to accept the huge mistake they made and how much damage they caused.

You can tell I didn't vote for the clown.
goatmom4
by Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 7:23 AM
Yes he was better then other one we need to know health insurance will get resolved I have two kids that need care
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)