Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outdoor Solar Lights

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I have purchased several different kinds of solar lights and they don't last long or has very little light. Can anyone recommend solar lights that worked good for you. I'm looking to put some around my pergola and some to stick in the ground. I understand they don't put off a lot of light to begin with. But the ones I have bought from Lowes and the other at Walmart doesn't put off light like some I have seen at rental beach houses we have been too. Or they just don't last long. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2017 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momof337
by Stephanie on Apr. 17, 2017 at 5:50 PM

Mobile Photo

A stylish and simple way for safely lighting any path. Solar panel collects sunlight during the day to automatically light up the marker at night. Consistent light output across a wide area with long-lasting LEDs.
Bed,Bath & Beyond
momof337
by Stephanie on Apr. 17, 2017 at 5:54 PM
Maybe check garden supply stores
BL2010
by BL on Apr. 18, 2017 at 10:36 AM

Sorry, I don't know anything about them.

Snoeblind
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2017 at 6:19 PM

Sorry I have some that I like but could not tell you where I got them.

Some have lasted forever so wish I could remember. I have some that stick in the ground that I have by my pond. They get no sun all winter so do not work. I went out the other night and low and behold they are all lit up. I think they just came from Lowes or Home Depot.

bluebunnybabe
by Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 12:20 AM
I don't know of a specific brand but I've found that the LED ones are brighter & last longer.
valkay
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 7:29 PM
Dollar tree. I have some that are still working 2 years later..
PinkButterfly66
by Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 7:35 PM

You're right.  I bought some stake ones and I was changing the batteries too darn often.  They got pulled up and trashed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN