Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazing bumper sticker

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 5:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
While at the store today, I pulled behind a truck that had a bumper sticker stating  "I hope the fetus you saved is gay!" I am not sure what to think of this one. It is the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time.
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RobynS
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 5:35 PM
That is weird. Is it a gay rights message? I pro-choice message? An anti-religious-right message? I'm not sure what to make of that...
SerenaRose3
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 5:40 PM
yeah i dont get that one probably not  good,
jennied29
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 5:41 PM
I am not sure what to make of that bumper sticker either. Probably not good though.
blp
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 5:42 PM
I don't really get it either.  Is it supposed to be offensive or a good thing or I don't know?
bayleighsmom
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 6:31 PM
to me it seems like a message of tolerance to pro-lifers (ones that  are extremely conservative in all their views and condemn others with hell, fire, & damnation. ). Sometimes people get so wrapped up in their emotions they spend time condemning people rather than leading by example and evidently the driver of the car must have come in contact with some of those individuals.  BTW  this comment has nothing to do with what I believe.
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us     
LancesMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2008 at 7:08 PM
Bizarre

Classmate Connections Owner ~~~Now with LIVE CHAT!!  

40 and beyond Myspace Moms Owner.......Moms of Musicians Owner 

The Breast Cancer Site

kristina_lynn
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 7:32 PM
I have seen this before, in the contents it was used was more of irony. Kind of like abortion is against your morals so you save a life and I hope it is gay which is still against your morals. Makes  no sense to me because I value all life no matter what their sexual preference is.
screamingmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:13 PM
What an offensive bumper sticker! Personally I think this is a slam against pro-life, family values, and Christianity. I haven't seen the bumper sticker, but I can certainly say that I do not like it.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

glitter-graphics.com

The Preacher's Wife (zina)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)