Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter is obsessed with hot korean boys.

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 11:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi, my daughter is obsessed with sexy korean boys. Everyday she listens to their songs and watches their videos. I'm afraid for my daughter. But i have to admit these korean boys are hot afshouting

by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Shree1990
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 11:07 AM

Hahaha, she is only developing a taste. don't you remember how we also had a type? Bikers, Jocks, etc. Now their world has expanded and they don't just have those simple distinctions. Now in multicultural societies, they have nationalities to choose from. And our technology makes getting information about them much easier. I like Korean food a lot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2017 at 2:42 PM
Korean men are also sexist af. I work for several. I'll never date an Asian man after having worked for these assholes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2017 at 2:44 PM

Please, I'm a grown ass woman and there are some Korean stars that are just too fine. Young and old, from Choi Min Soo to the T.O.P.  There are some fine ones!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Lol. Okay...

How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 4:17 PM
Agreed. Some might look interesting but they put women down; I have worked with S. Koreans and Japanese men.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Korean men are also sexist af. I work for several. I'll never date an Asian man after having worked for these assholes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)