Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

K-cups

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2017 at 8:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
We bought a mainstays k-cup makers a few weeks ago. My husband likes mocha coffee every once and a while - we are not coffee people. I like hot chocolate. I bought the Walmart brand cups but it seems weak. Are there any cusps that taste like hot chocolate and not weak chocolate water?
by on Nov. 11, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BL2010
by BL on Nov. 16, 2017 at 10:01 AM

Sorry, I don't use them.

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 10:02 AM
I don't care for the hot chocolate honestly. Sorry.
anotherandree
by Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 10:17 AM
The only way to make the kcups hot chocolate taste better is to use the smallest cup setting (if your model has that option). If you read the package, you should only use 4-6 oz of water.
smorgan865
by Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 10:25 AM
This for one.

Second, I’ve found I like the Starbucks Hot chocolate more than others. I think they also make a mocha. Most contain the artificial sweetener sucralose which I find to give it a terrible aftertaste.

Quoting anotherandree: The only way to make the kcups hot chocolate taste better is to use the smallest cup setting (if your model has that option). If you read the package, you should only use 4-6 oz of water.
jws120567
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 7:53 AM

I love my Keurig and my k-cups, but no, they haven't found a good hot chocolate yet.  Better to buy the packets and use the hot water feature on your machine.

natb34
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 12:10 AM
Well that sux... thank y’all!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)